Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

^^ I agree with you on this, but this is how most online retailers behave. This has happened with me with flipkart, letsbuy and amazon.de as well. But every time my money was refunded within a week or so.

Hope the same happens with you. I.e. U get your money back without deductions !

Got a mail from Amazon.de... I am too getting a refund of 34.21 Euros on the Onkyo 609 purchase... !!
Part of the mail (Translated)
Good day,
Amazon.de informed about your credit.

We confirm the refund of 34.21 for your order 302xxxxxxxx

The refund applies to the following item (s):
Product: Onkyo TX-NR609 2.7 AV Receiver (THX, 4K upscaling, audio streaming, iPod / iPhone via USB) Black
Quantity: 1
ASIN: B004QO5916
Because of the refund: export tariff cut
And so is the composition of the refund:
Batch export refunds: 34.21

The refund is as listed below:

* On your MasterCard credit card [expires: 1xx/abcd]: 34.21

This amount was dependent on the used method of payment and there will appear as a credit when your bank has processed your credit.
... :) .. AMAZON... A genuine online seller..!!

I have ordered Heco Victa 700 speakers (pair) from Amazon.de after I listened Heco Victa series at one of my friend and quite liked it. Other speakers Heco 101 and 200 already arrived at home.

For Heco Victa 700 Amazon,de written on custom declaration form as "Ceramic Dishware":(. Due to this Bangalore custom held my shipments for last 3 days. UPS personnel contacted me yesterday and informed me about all problems. Also, custom people are not convincing and they are saying both the speakers are under valued. :mad:. Here is part of status that UPS guys sent me

SHPMNT DSC : CERAMIC DISHWARE - NEW (COUNT 1) P\Z AUTO: Y/Y
STAT\EXCPTN: HOLD VERIFY VALUE BC: DCLR:
SHIP DTE : 29MAY12 DTY TYP: LOW-VALUE VAL : 102.50 EUR

My speakers are held with customs. On Monday UPS guy will forward an application with all proof I sent to UPS to prove that items are not undervalued. Do not know when should I get my shipments.

Why Amazon written it as "CERAMIC DISHWARE" for speakers??

Friends, I need one suggestion, If UPS guy demand money from me for increased custom charges. Should I pay? Isn't it is responsibility of Amazon?

You can write to Amazon and they will tell UPS to correct the paperwork.

Also, beware of customs officials as they look at these instances to make money.

For price proof, you can take printout of prices on various US sites and show that what you have is more expensive.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

For Heco Victa 700 Amazon,de written on custom declaration form as "Ceramic Dishware":(. Due to this Bangalore custom held my shipments for last 3 days.

When i received the Heco Victa 700 speakers,it too was shown as ceramic dishware.But i didn't have any problems and received it in 3 days.

When i received the Heco Victa 700 speakers,it too was shown as ceramic dishware.But i didn't have any problems and received it in 3 days.

You may got lucky and your shipment passed through extremely honest and polite custom official (Like Anna Hazare). For me, it look like my shipment is went through some bereaved official, who want to flex his muscle on my speakers. :mad::mad:.

Still, it is in custody of Customs. Most probably, I will get update tomorrow.

Denon 1612 is now available in amazon.de which is being sold by amazon.de and not thirdparty seller. price is Euro 219.

There were two of them in stock and I ordered one of them. So, there is only one more left. So, hurry if you are interested.

I have been waiting for this deal for a while as amazon.de stopped selling this item since last few weeks and re-listed it just this morning.

Denon AVR 1612 5.1 AV-Receiver (3D, HDMI, 5x 120 Watt, UKW-/MW-Tuner) schwarz: Amazon.de: Elektronik

for me(shipping to Bangalore), it costed Euro 276.27

Order Summary:
Shipping: International Express Delivery
Item: EUR 184.03
Packaging & Shipping: EUR 40.00*
Total excluding VAT: EUR 224.03
VAT: EUR 0.00
Advance payment of import fee: EUR 52.24*
Total amount: EUR 276.27

Denon 1612 is now available on amazon.de, sold by amazon.de for Euro 219

there were only two of them available, this morning. I ordered one of them.
hurry, there is only one more left.

Does Amazon.de ship only selected items to India??? I tried to order a Denon D-M38 (compact system) costing EUR332, but at checkout I get a message saying that the item cannot be shipped to the address specified (my bangalore address).

Has anyone experienced this before?

^^ yes this is very common, only certain vendors have international shipping available on amazon. Most of the times it's goods sold and shipped by amazon.de itself which can be shipped to India- but not every product.

Also recently I have seen most of the electronics and hifi products are not being shipped to india.

Still keep trying with different sellers, one might click.

Cheers

In my case its a different product from the same vendor I'm trying to order. They ship a Denon 1612 but not a Denon M38 (although it costs more). I think it is product specific.

At last, today evening my Heco Victa 700 speakers got Custom Clearance and tomorrow it will be delivered at my place. I came to know there were three four more shipments of same speakers and all of them cleared. :clapping::yahoo::yahoo:

So, guys enjoy from tomorrow as Speakers will be arrived tomorrow at your place. Had to wait 9 days for all these Custom issues.

Who else ordered Heco Speakers from here?

^^I doubt any brand offers warranty in India if bought through this route. Tough there might be some which offer an international warranty that is valid in India. But in general, like for AVRs- no.

Goof up. Goof up. Goof up. :annoyed: Only one speaker delivered today that too at night 8:30 PM. Other one custom held back for not showing bill.

Gave many frantic calls to UPS and came to know that one document for other speaker they left at their Infantry road office due to which Custom not cleared one. They promised me to deliver it tomorrow.

For me it seems my speaker is never ending story. :(

@anuj: have you got the missing one? how is the listening experience?
hopefully all your struggles are over now and you are all set to sit,listen and enjoy Heco :)
I am planning to order Heco in a few weeks....

Got a mail from Amazon.de... I am too getting a refund of 34.21 Euros on the Onkyo 609 purchase... !!
Part of the mail (Translated)
Good day,
Amazon.de informed about your credit.

We confirm the refund of 34.21 for your order 302xxxxxxxx

The refund applies to the following item (s):
Product: Onkyo TX-NR609 2.7 AV Receiver (THX, 4K upscaling, audio streaming, iPod / iPhone via USB) Black
Quantity: 1
ASIN: B004QO5916
Because of the refund: export tariff cut
And so is the composition of the refund:
Batch export refunds: 34.21

The refund is as listed below:

* On your MasterCard credit card [expires: 1xx/abcd]: 34.21

This amount was dependent on the used method of payment and there will appear as a credit when your bank has processed your credit.
... :) .. AMAZON... A genuine online seller..!!

me too!!!! thanks to your email i actually translated and saw the latest email from them, usually i ignore them as they are about promotions!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

total refund of 36.18 on the Onkyo 609 and the wireless adapter...it covers the entire shipping cost of Krishpiscean's PM6004 to Mumbai from Hyd :clapping:

Great News ! enjoy... lemme know when is the refund reflected on your card.. As i made the purchase from my friend s CreditCard, So I can contact him after you confirm the credit back to yr card..

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back