Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

And sorry friends, I forgot to add another question:
7.What do they charge if I cancel the order, before it gets processed; I mean, cancelling within 5 hours of order placement?

Hii Friends,

Based on various suggestion, I have placed an order of Denon-AVR1612 yesteday with Amazon.de. However, I have a small doubt and I would appreciate if anybody make me understand few things:
Total cost of the product came to 276.27EUR (Item cost=184,03 + Packaging & shipping = 40EUR + Advance payment of import fee = 52.24EUR) so according to INR it comes to Rs.19220/- and I made the payment by my master card. Now, my Questions are:
1.Do I need to pay anything additional charges till it reaches me?
No, you might get something back, in case tax is saved. Read the Amazon rules.

Hii Friends,
2.Will it directly reach to my shipping address as mentioned by me?

Yes. Through UPS

Hii Friends,
3.If they say; 13 days delivery time, generally, in how many day, it reaches?
If in stock it does reach in around 3 days. Or else when stock comes, your card will then only charged and then product is shipped.

Hii Friends,
4.While adding my credit card details to Amazon.de, I have added only credit card number and expiry date, but they did not take any CVV number or Bank secured login password, how they will process it?
I am not sure on that. Forgot how I registered as that was done years back.

Hii Friends,
5.I have placed the order yesterday, however, it is not reflecting in my credit statement of my bank. When will it reflect?
Once they process the order.

Hii Friends,
6.How to add another product to my existing order which is already placed?
Thanks in advance.
Shiva
Never tried it. You can check with customer care.

Hi...

I just tried at amazon.de...checking final price for Denon 1912..but in shipping it says can't ship to my destination Mumbai/India!!!!

Is there some other wy to order..

Cheers...

Hi...

I just tried at amazon.de...checking final price for Denon 1912..but in shipping it says can't ship to my destination Mumbai/India!!!!

Is there some other wy to order..

Cheers...

I tried ordering Denon, Nad and even one seller was amazon.de itself but still getting same option....can someone check and let me know weather same issue faced...

Cheers..

Hii Friends,
4.While adding my credit card details to Amazon.de, I have added only credit card number and expiry date, but they did not take any CVV number or Bank secured login password, how they will process it?

I have one recent incident to point out, where my credit card details were stolen(still don't know how!) and those frauds used my CC details for making purchase of around 10k Rubles in some Russian online purchase site!
Thanks God, I immediately saw the message in my cell and blocked the card. When I was checking with bank guys on how they're able to make purchase with out my login password, they were advising that in some foreign sites, only card number and expiry date is enough ! :O

I have one recent incident to point out, where my credit card details were stolen(still don't know how!) and those frauds used my CC details for making purchase of around 10k Rubles in some Russian online purchase site!
Thanks God, I immediately saw the message in my cell and blocked the card. When I was checking with bank guys on how they're able to make purchase with out my login password, they were advising that in some foreign sites, only card number and expiry date is enough ! :O

Yes it is the case with many of the sites in US/Europe. So what I normally do is whenever you want to purchase any item thru Amazon just add your CC (with the least limit) and purchase it and remove the CC from the amazon site. This may not be full proof but still can save the surprises.

Thanks

Yes it is the case with many of the sites in US/Europe. So what I normally do is whenever you want to purchase any item thru Amazon just add your CC (with the least limit) and purchase it and remove the CC from the amazon site. This may not be full proof but still can save the surprises.

Thanks

Many banks offer VCC (Virtual Credit Card), which are very suited for online shopping. I know of atleast HDFC bank which does so, and I think ICICI does too.

Basically you log into the Bank's website, and create a VCC with a preset credit limit. It then generates a temporary 'virtual' credit card number, expiry date & CVV. With HDFC, the VCC gets disabled after the first use, so its ideal for online shopping.

One more update from my side. I have ordered speakers also from Amazon.de and yes it is Heco Victa (700, 200, 101). I got chance to listen to Heco Victa 500 at one of my extended friends house and I really liked it.

Took chance and ordered 700 from site. Today all set has been shipped from Germany and would reach to me in next 3 - 4 days. I believe 700 should sound equally or better than 500 :thumbsup:.

My Denon 1612 yet to be shipped by them and last they updated me that it will be shipped today but did not get any mail confirmation till now. Yesterday night I got mail confirmation for speaker at 10:10 PM. So,

Waiting for tonight; When mail for AVR would be in my inbox. :D

Wanted to buy the Denon 3312 from Amazon.de.
Price break up :

Item: EUR 652.94
Packaging & Shipping: EUR 40.00
Total excluding VAT: EUR 692.94
VAT: EUR 0.00
Advance payment of import fee: EUR 161.57
Total amount: EUR 854.51

Why is the import fee so high ? : Rs 11,213.

One more update from my side. I have ordered speakers also from Amazon.de and yes it is Heco Victa (700, 200, 101). I got chance to listen to Heco Victa 500 at one of my extended friends house and I really liked it.

Took chance and ordered 700 from site. Today all set has been shipped from Germany and would reach to me in next 3 - 4 days. I believe 700 should sound equally or better than 500 :thumbsup:.

My Denon 1612 yet to be shipped by them and last they updated me that it will be shipped today but did not get any mail confirmation till now. Yesterday night I got mail confirmation for speaker at 10:10 PM. So,

Waiting for tonight; When mail for AVR would be in my inbox. :D

Congrats! do let us on the reviews. How about the sub?

budget for subwoofr is 8000 inr room size is 15*10ft.
should be match with1312 denon
plz suggest me. i cannot aford more than this.

Amazon.de cancelled my pre-order of denon 1612 that I did on 23rd of May. They told us that It will be shipped on 28th of may and I got email-confirmation also. For last 3 - 4 days I was not finding my order number in My Order page. First time customer service representative informed me that it will appear once it is shipped from their end. Now today they replied me it is cancelled.

They abruptly cancelled my order after charging credit card and I am contacting their customer care. :mad:. For me now not so amazing service. Friends, please check before your order from Amazon.de.

Last edited:
Amazon.de cancelled my pre-order of denon 1612 that I did on 23rd of May. They told us that It will be shipped on 28th of may and I got email-confirmation also. For last 3 - 4 days I was not finding my order number in My Order page. First time customer service representative informed me that it will appear once it is shipped from their end. Now today they replied me it is cancelled.

They abruptly cancelled my order after charging credit card and I am contacting their customer care. :mad:. For me now not so amazing service. Friends, please check before your order from Amazon.de.

I think you must wait and check at least a week if they refund. Its too early to conclude that the service is bad as most of the forum members have had good experiences dealing with am.de,

I personally think, they will ask you to re-book the item or refund your money.

all the best

Wanted to buy the Denon 3312 from Amazon.de.
Price break up :

Item: EUR 652.94
Packaging & Shipping: EUR 40.00
Total excluding VAT: EUR 692.94
VAT: EUR 0.00
Advance payment of import fee: EUR 161.57
Total amount: EUR 854.51

Why is the import fee so high ? : Rs 11,213.

Import fee is generally charged around 25% of the cost + shipping so this appears to be a fair value. The landed cost comes to around 60k if you are getting this in India at around this cost it is a better idea to buy from India as you will also get the 1 yr warranty.

I think you must wait and check at least a week if they refund. Its too early to conclude that the service is bad as most of the forum members have had good experiences dealing with am.de,

I personally think, they will ask you to re-book the item or refund your money.

all the best

I agree with you. But, if the product is not available they should inform me before cancelling it from their end. They abruptly cancel it and now they are saying it is not available. I was in the hope of receiving product in a day or 2.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back