Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

Is the Denon 2312 not shipped to India

Denon AVR 2312 7.1 AV-Receiver (7x HDMI mit 3D, Airplay, Internetradio, Netzwerk, USB Eingang, 7x 135 Watt) schwarz: Amazon.de: Elektronik

What would be the ideal match for my existing jamo S606 FS speakers

Denon 2312 or Onkyo 609 :)

i was almost adding that denon 2312 in my cart 2-3 times a day to check if shipping is available to india...tried it for 10-15 days & then got tired & ultimately got marantz 5006 locally....you can go with marantz for your speakers

i was almost adding that denon 2312 in my cart 2-3 times a day to check if shipping is available to india...tried it for 10-15 days & then got tired & ultimately got marantz 5006 locally....you can go with marantz for your speakers

Thanks for the update. Any idea why the 2312 is not available for shipping to India? I can wait though...not in any hurry.

BTW how much for the marantz?

Thanks for the update. Any idea why the 2312 is not available for shipping to India? I can wait though...not in any hurry.

BTW how much for the marantz?

I contacted amazon & they said that at present they do not ship all products to india or other countires..i even had a chat with them but they couldnt help...then i tried contacting other seller asking to make the shipping available to india so i can buy it right away but they too were sorry about it

My friend at hometown, was looking for a 7.1 AVR within 30K.
After reading lot of positive reviews on this thread, I advised him to buy Denon 1912 from Amazon.de. He ordered the AVR using his Debit card 4 days ago. He sent me a screenshot of order confirmation page and it says, item to be shipped by 15th May and expected to be delivered by 31st May. He called me today and asked 2 questions.
- In his case, why it's taking too long to deliver the item ? I read that people have got it within 3 days.
- The order is confirmed, but his debit card is not yet debited. Is there some problem with the order ?

My friend at hometown, was looking for a 7.1 AVR within 30K.
After reading lot of positive reviews on this thread, I advised him to buy Denon 1912 from Amazon.de. He ordered the AVR using his Debit card 4 days ago. He sent me a screenshot of order confirmation page and it says, item to be shipped by 15th May and expected to be delivered by 31st May. He called me today and asked 2 questions.
- In his case, why it's taking too long to deliver the item ? I read that people have got it within 3 days.
- The order is confirmed, but his debit card is not yet debited. Is there some problem with the order ?

The Denon 1912 is supposed to be available from 14th may, hence shipping date is 15th may. Debit card will be debited once the product is shipped - standard practice in US & Europe

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Folks, a good news to share. Amazon just sent me a email saying they are refunding a amount of Euro 30 against my receivers advance export fee (Google translate : "Because of the refund: export tariff cut").

The bad news on the other hand is that some speakers I ordered before that have no return of import tax, so I guess it is a hit or miss depending on actual customs levied.

Good that UPS is being fair and honest, if they do not pay the entire amount of advance import tax, they refund it. Some more of you might see such emails :-)

Folks, a good news to share. Amazon just sent me a email saying they are refunding a amount of Euro 30 against my receivers advance export fee (Google translate : "Because of the refund: export tariff cut").

The bad news on the other hand is that some speakers I ordered before that have no return of import tax, so I guess it is a hit or miss depending on actual customs levied.

Good that UPS is being fair and honest, if they do not pay the entire amount of advance import tax, they refund it. Some more of you might see such emails :-)
Hi vinayaga, which speakers did you buy? Hope something similar happens in my casecase as well..have ordered denon 1612 and waiting for it to arrive. :-)

Well on which date did u order your Onkyo !!? I ordered the same and expecting good news too !! lol !:ohyeah::ohyeah:

Bought an Optoma HD33. Delivered in 2 days flat!!

Very very pleased with Amazon.de

Update: Turns out that the projector had a slight flickering problem when playing anything in 3D mode. Spoke to Amazon and they are sending me a brand new replacement one for free. Not even charging me the 50euro shipping charge.

Update: Turns out that the projector had a slight flickering problem when playing anything in 3D mode. Spoke to Amazon and they are sending me a brand new replacement one for free. Not even charging me the 50euro shipping charge.

I think Indian companies should learn from Amazon on the service front.

I am still stuck with refund issue from Timtara - from Jan 2012 had ordered a few things waited for a month and then canceled - its 5 months and still have not got any word or refund.

Never ever but from Timtara - spread the word around.

This is really good...

when will we get customer satisfaction as highest priority in india :( ?

Can you please let us know the exact procedure you use to return the original product back ? Are they picking it up themselves ?

Can you please let us know the exact procedure you use to return the original product back ? Are they picking it up themselves ?

They have given me a link to print a return shipping label and asked me to the send the original back in the same amazon packaging to Germany. Once I've sent it, I have to send them a copy of the invoice for the shipping charges which they will refund back to me. All this has to be done within 30 days of receiving the replacement.

I received my 1612 yesterday morning, in just 58 hrs from Amazon.de!! I ordered it last sunday night.

Now looking for matching speakers to order from Amazon or get it from local dealers.

Going slightly off-topic - Ashkapur, would you suggest a Polk tsi 300 5.1 for my Denon 1612 or a wharfedale 9.5? Currently I am little confused between these two, may also consider Tsi400. So wanted your view on this?

Thanks

I received my 1612 yesterday morning, in just 58 hrs from Amazon.de!! I ordered it last sunday night.

Now looking for matching speakers to order from Amazon or get it from local dealers.

Going slightly off-topic - Ashkapur, would you suggest a Polk tsi 300 5.1 for my Denon 1612 or a wharfedale 9.5? Currently I am little confused between these two, may also consider Tsi400. So wanted your view on this?

Thanks

Hey congrats on your new purchase.

Thanks. The return shipping label is a UPS shipping label and you need to work with UPS and pay them ? Any issues expected with export declaration forms and German customs while returning it ?

They have given me a link to print a return shipping label and asked me to the send the original back in the same amazon packaging to Germany. Once I've sent it, I have to send them a copy of the invoice for the shipping charges which they will refund back to me. All this has to be done within 30 days of receiving the replacement.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back