Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

hi,

are you sure. so can i also cancel my order after 10-15 days i.e before 23 april :)

Yes, you can cancel it. i had also cancelled and i was not charged anything on my card.
Another thing-
yesterday i tried to order subwoofer from amazon.de - denon 1912 & JBL ES250P. It says, the JBL subwoofer item cannot be shipped to my new delhi address.... are you guys facing the same problem.
Cheers:sad:

when the item is not "sold and shipped" by amazon.de, it will not ship to india. i have seen this in most cases.

though the JBL ES 250P is sold by amazon.de, but still it says it cannot be shipped to my new delhi address.

Hey Mukti, try changing the colour to Cherry. I faced the same issue. they will not ( for reasons only known to them ) ship the black colour to India. I ordered the cherry colour on 28th March 2012 & got it @ my place in Delhi within 4 days flat. Also let all know if you are successful.:) Also the cherry colour is cheaper

planning to get a onkyo 609 / 709... from amazon.de . Read that 709 has hdmi handshake issues .... gurus please advise.

Anyone have any experiences ordering a TV from Amazon.de - I was messing around and I priced a Samsung UE46D6200TSXZG, which I believe is the same as the D6500 LED available in India for 950 euro, inclusive of shipping, advance payment of import tax and vat refund. That's 63K for a 46" LED TV to your doorstep! I would estimate that's a savings of at least 30 -35K!

And from what I hear, Samsung honors International Warranties.

Am I missing something here?

Anyone have any experiences ordering a TV from Amazon.de - I was messing around and I priced a Samsung UE46D6200TSXZG, which I believe is the same as the D6500 LED available in India for 950 euro, inclusive of shipping, advance payment of import tax and vat refund. That's 63K for a 46" LED TV to your doorstep! I would estimate that's a savings of at least 30 -35K!

Samsung does not honor International warranty unless it explicitly says so on the TV's warranty card... In other words it has to say on the warranty card that warranty is valid in India... You could always ask the amazon customer service weather warranty is valid or not...

Am also planning to get delivery a samsung LED tv from Amozon.de.

is there any one having any experience of buying tv from amazon.de?

Last year I bought a Samsung LED from Singapore which was cheaper by approx 15k to Indian price and so far working fine. Of course the warranty was not valid for India (even though it was for one year). So if you are willing to take a chance, then you go ahead and order from Amazon.de
The price difference is worth taking the risk, the worse come worst, you can always go with a paid service in India.

Make sure that the menus are available in English, the tv signal is compatible with Indian tv signal (preferably a multi sytem - most of the tvs are multi sytem now-a-days).

Cheers:)

Also, remember that you will need to buy wall mount separately for the LED/LCD purchased from Amazon.de whereas it is free with the LCDs/LEDs bought here in India.

Just ordered Denon 1912 from Amazon.de. Delivery date shown as first week of May :(

Subtotal: EUR 335.29
Packaging & Shipping: EUR 40.00
-----
Total excluding VAT: EUR 375.29
VI.C. VAT: EUR 0.00
-----
Total: EUR 375.29
Advance payment of import fee: EUR 87,50
-----
Total: EUR 462.79

Am also planning to get delivery a samsung LED tv from Amozon.de.

is there any one having any experience of buying tv from amazon.de?

I plan on purchasing a TV around June \ July. If you go ahead with your purchase before, please let us know how it works out.

My main concern is not the lack of warranty but how they will ship it to India so that it does not get damaged in Transit. Even if I trust Fedex \ DHL \ UPS etc. to bring it safely to a port, I don't know how good ground transport in India is to get this product into deeper parts of the country where road will be the preferred medium of travel.

What am I missing here ? None of the bigger TV's (55" and above) I put into the shopping basket are allowed to ship to India. Did you actually try checking out with any of these TV's in the shopping cart ?

What am I missing here ? None of the bigger TV's (55" and above) I put into the shopping basket are allowed to ship to India. Did you actually try checking out with any of these TV's in the shopping cart ?

I tried a 46" one only. Samsung UE46D6200TSXZG to be specific and said it was okay to ship.

Yeah, you are right. Anything over 46", infact many of even the 46" TV have this disclaimer:

Shipping: This item, when it is sold by Amazon and shipped submitted only in the following countries: Germany, Austria

hi,

anybody booked Denon 1912 from amazon.de with shipping period of 2-4 weeks & received as per the estimated date?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back