Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

psj - congrats!
Have you auditioned any other speakers that you can compare with your heco? How is the build quality, paint quality etc?

I had looked at Polk Tsi 300 also,these speakers have a matt finish and sound much better.
Am using my old Philips HTB speakers as surrounds.should change them latter.

I'm planning to buy a Harman Kardon AVR 265 and HKTS 30. Its costing 70K in India and it will be shipped in 1 week. After reading this thread(WOWED) wondering if I should order it from amazon.de. Its gonnaa cost be a lot lesser and it would be shipped quicker. Anyone has experience in buying Harman Kardon from amazon.de, please help. Also I'm not able to find HKTS 30 in amazon .de but AVR 265 is avaliable. Can someone suggest other alternatives in the same price range. Looking for a good deal (500 to 600 euro). Will be connecting to a Optoma HD20 and Sony Blueray

congrats...do post your reviews once you have it. does it have preouts? to which speakers you are going to connect

No preouts. 709 and above has preouts.. but 709 comes to near abt 49k from amazon.de..
Well
1. Audition @ Snob Shop-Gurgaon (Onkyo)
2. Advice from a few forum members,, especially Flash :clapping::clapping:
3. Then the Rock Bottom price at Amazon.de
4. A sudden call from my friend yesterday(thats another story).
Considering all this .. I made the purchase..!

I am going to hook them to Aviano 6 (already have), Aviano 5 (yet to purchase), JBL ES250 (amazon.de) and surrounds (Mostly QAV s Surrounds)

Now after sometime,,the hunt for Bookshelf for stereo setup begins.. to pair with my existing Marantz PM6003...
(Its not a myth !! that HFV digs big holes into our wallets ):clapping::clapping::clapping: but these are worth I guess. !!

Congrats..Please provide your optimum settings,once you are comfortable.
The AVR s reaching Mumbai by Monday,,, I am from Assam and will be going to Mumbai in the second week of April only.. So after that I will be happy to provide you with the optimum settings.. Hope you are enjoying your setup. How are these Heco Floorstanders ? And please share your Crossover settings for the fronts and centre

Last edited:
The Heco floorstanders are getting better with time.I have bi amped the speakers.The bass is tight and vocals are very clear.I keep changing the crossovers ,have not yet settled down.The only problem currently is that the 609 gets quite hot and the laptop cooling pad i have kept on top of the 609 inside the cabinet does not do the job.

The Heco floorstanders are getting better with time.I have bi amped the speakers.The bass is tight and vocals are very clear.I keep changing the crossovers ,have not yet settled down.The only problem currently is that the 609 gets quite hot and the laptop cooling pad i have kept on top of the 609 inside the cabinet does not do the job.

Onkyo receivers usually get hot , give them proper breathing space.

Hey all

Ordered the JBL ES250 sub on Amazon.de on the 28th and got it @ home ( Delhi ) on the 31st March 2012 afternoon. Awesome....... packaging almost intact, sub intact....performs great.

Recieved the Onkyo 609 today at my friend's place @ Mumbai.. Here r some of the pics he mailed me.. .....

photo2vdv.jpg

photo3yeo.jpg

:) :) Now.. the big task ahead me/!! Getting the JBL and Onkyo 609 all the way from Mumbai to Assam..!!

Last edited:
Recieved the Onkyo 609 today at my friend's place @ Mumbai.. Here r some of the pics he mailed me.. .....

photo2vdv.jpg

photo3yeo.jpg

:) :) Now.. the big task ahead me/!! Getting the JBL and Onkyo 609 all the way from Mumbai to Assam..!!

Congrats for new AVR :yahoo:
It will be better if you carry JBL and Onkyo 609 with you. My experience is very bad with courier after spending 1.1 lacs still my AVR,Speakers have not reached at my home.

denon 1912 shipping date is showing between 23 april - 1 may

so if i place the order now, the amount will be charged from my card by today or when the product will be available for shipping i.e 23 april onwards?

denon 1912 shipping date is showing between 23 april - 1 may

so if i place the order now, the amount will be charged from my card by today or when the product will be available for shipping i.e 23 april onwards?

The card is charged just before they ship it.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back