Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

hi,

anybody booked Denon 1912 from amazon.de with shipping period of 2-4 weeks & received as per the estimated date?

I ordered on 10th April. Waiting for the arrival :)

Estimated ship date 27th April 2012 - 7th May 2012
Delivery date: 2nd May 2012 - 10th May 2012

Last edited:
I purchased Denon 1912 from Amazon.de. I ordered on 8th March at 379 Euro. Alongwith the AVR I ordered HDMI and TOSLINK cables. Since the AVR was not available, they sent the cable first. I was worried they will charge seperate transport fee, but they clarified that since it was a single order the transport charges are just 40 E even if they come in two consignments. It was cool, but I couldnt do anything with the cables. I was informed of two weeks delay due to non availability of Denoin 1912, but the card was billed only when the AVR was despatched. A small amount was billed earlier for the cable, perhaps to safeguard against possible cancellation of AVR order. The Denon reached my house thro UPS, neatly packed and no damage. Overall good experience of purchase. I was tempted to add speakers also when the AVR was delayed. But there was no significant price advantage and higher risk of transit damage. So, purchased Warf Diamond 10 BS locally at a better price. Cheers

Ok.. Here goes..

Am a total Ameteur in sound Tech etc.. but am always waiting eagerly to get my hands on something amazing for my setup.. I think am in love with klipsch RF 62 and above. but like an amateur went on to buy a receiver first and not just any receiver . Its a yamaha RX-v710.. now I want to listen to music from klipsch so was lurking in these forums from days to get good options (At this point I realized that many of the gurus/Wise ol... er I mean learned people here already went on to get stuff from Amazon.de ex: JBL ES250PW).. now I am from Hyderabad started following this thread since last 1 hr couldnt wait till i reach home and complete reading all the posts .. *srry I skipped from pages 20 to 37 but will be reading em again in leisure @ home... smugly being happy for all of you who had a good fortune to get their orders *

firstly .. since this was started by VINE ... Kudos, also I must applaud the commitment from many like Kittu, Flash, yahoo0212 and many more who dared to buy, the 1st ones are the true masters of good prices seeking.

Now for my plight and the enlightenment and solutions that you can provide O wise masters.

I was thinking... would it be possible to Order a pair of Klipsch RF 83 3-Wege Stand-Lautsprecher schwarz: Amazon.de: Elektronik Klipsch RF 83s ..

I have already tried but it gave me the same error ...'Klipsch RF 83 3-way floorstanding speakers (250/1000 watts) black (left) can not be sent to the selected address.'... I feel .. hope .... pray ... desperately that its because I selected the shipping address to Hyderabad... I changed the PIN code to search for nearest pick up station and there was none.... can any one guide me please.. I am just too antsy... cant contain my excitement

Awaiting a reply that appeases my soul!!!

P.S: Srry for the long post !!!

Last edited:
Ok.. Here goes..

Am a total Ameteur in sound Tech etc.. but am always waiting eagerly to get my hands on something amazing for my setup.. I think am in love with klipsch RF 62 and above. but like an amateur went on to buy a receiver first and not just any receiver . Its a yamaha RX-v710.. now I want to listen to music from klipsch so was lurking in these forums from days to get good options (At this point I realized that many of the gurus/Wise ol... er I mean learned people here already went on to get stuff from Amazon.de ex: JBL ES250PW).. now I am from Hyderabad started following this thread since last 1 hr couldnt wait till i reach home and complete reading all the posts .. *srry I skipped from pages 20 to 37 but will be reading em again in leisure @ home... smugly being happy for all of you who had a good fortune to get their orders *

firstly .. since this was started by VINE ... Kudos, also I must applaud the commitment from many like Kittu, Flash, yahoo0212 and many more who dared to buy, the 1st ones are the true masters of good prices seeking.

Now for my plight and the enlightenment and solutions that you can provide O wise masters.

I was thinking... would it be possible to Order a pair of Klipsch RF 83 3-Wege Stand-Lautsprecher schwarz: Amazon.de: Elektronik Klipsch RF 83s ..

I have already tried but it gave me the same error ...'Klipsch RF 83 3-way floorstanding speakers (250/1000 watts) black (left) can not be sent to the selected address.'... I feel .. hope .... pray ... desperately that its because I selected the shipping address to Hyderabad... I changed the PIN code to search for nearest pick up station and there was none.... can any one guide me please.. I am just too antsy... cant contain my excitement

Awaiting a reply that appeases my soul!!!

P.S: Srry for the long post !!!

Sorry ..!! I dont think the next line would be very appealing for yr soul ..

The product page mentions
""Versand: Dieser Artikel wird, wenn er von Amazon verkauft und versandt wird, nur in folgende Lnder versandt: Deutschland, sterreich""

which simply means
"Shipping: This item, when it is sold by Amazon and shipped submitted only in the following countries: Germany, Austria """

:mad: :o

Sorry ..!! I dont think the next line would be very appealing for yr soul ..

The product page mentions
""Versand: Dieser Artikel wird, wenn er von Amazon verkauft und versandt wird, nur in folgende Lnder versandt: Deutschland, sterreich""

which simply means
"Shipping: This item, when it is sold by Amazon and shipped submitted only in the following countries: Germany, Austria """

:mad: :o

darn darn darn... :(( ...is that the issue.. I thought it was a generic display :((

Bought an Optoma HD33. Delivered in 2 days flat!!

Very very pleased with Amazon.de

Congrats. Wow so now you have one of the best 3D projectors. How much did it cost you finally? I have Acer H5360 but HD33 is FullHD and takes care of all 3D formats. Congrats on you new purchase.

Congrats. Wow so now you have one of the best 3D projectors. How much did it cost you finally? I have Acer H5360 but HD33 is FullHD and takes care of all 3D formats. Congrats on you new purchase.

Thanks! Cost me a total of 1088 Euro including shipping and the import fee deposit. :)

Quick clarification though. I ended up getting the HD300x which is the exact same projector as the HD33 but comes without the 3D glasses and emitter.

Thanks! Cost me a total of 1088 Euro including shipping and the import fee deposit. :)

Quick clarification though. I ended up getting the HD300x which is the exact same projector as the HD33 but comes without the 3D glasses and emitter.

Awsome buy !!!

I am Getting this error when ordering from Amazon.de "This item can not be shipped to the destination of your choice. You can either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order, by setting the quantity to 0 and then click on "Update".... How to overcome this ... Please help me Guys.... Really n badly need a reply so that I can buy my Fav Klipsch F30 Floor standing speakers...

Please reply

I am Getting this error when ordering from Amazon.de "This item can not be shipped to the destination of your choice. You can either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order, by setting the quantity to 0 and then click on "Update".... How to overcome this ... Please help me Guys.... Really n badly need a reply so that I can buy my Fav Klipsch F30 Floor standing speakers...

Please reply

Sorry to be bearer of of bad news but there is no way around this. Often times manufacturers will place restrictions on export of certain items. Looks like your speakers fall under this category. Only thing is you can get them shipped to someone in Germany \ (Maybe a few EU countries) or pick something else that can be shipped to India.

Clarification on Amazon.de direct and third party sellers

If the seller says it will ship only to certain regions there is no way around that except to ship to those regions to someone you know.
Third party sellers DO ship to India. I got a power amp that way recently. However there is a catch...maybe a few !
First you have to find out how they will ship. They can ship by DHL Express or by DHL Paket International. DHL Paket International is a different ball game all together. They are part of Deutsche Post and will ship to India and after it lands here it is handled by India Post !
If it comes by DHL Express it will come very fast like most courier services. If it comes by DHL Paket International it can take a very long time. In my case it took about 4 weeks and for 3 weeks it couldn't even be traced on the tracking web site . No one knows why. Up to departure from Germany all the tracking info was fine. Then for three weeks it was in Limbo ! I made several frantic calls to the Foreign Post office but they couldn't help. Then suddenly one day after three weeks it appeared on the tracking web site and said packet received in Mumbai and next day it went for customs evaluation. Where was it for 3 weeks ? Did it reappear because I called the local Post office in Chennai so many times ? Postal holidays in Mumbai in April ? I have no idea. However it did land up here in Chennai after 2 days. Customs duty was collected in advance as usual and so I did not pay any additional duty.

In my case VAT was not adjusted and so I have to send them back a form from the parcel to claim back VAT. But this company was very helpful all along and this was the first time they shipped out here. They are also getting over the shock about the delay in shipping and the disappearance for 3 weeks. Very nice chaps. They were considering using UPS next time but we will have to see how that works. They are a smaller company and so didn't use DHL Express as they don't get special discounts like the giant Amazon gets.
Bottom line is to contact the seller before ordering to get all the details before hand and to check how they were going to ship. If the advertisement says sold AND shipped from Amazon.de then you needn't get any clarifications as they work just like Amazon.com .
Cheers.

Note: After my second call to the Foreign Post office, the lady told me that there were many holidays in the beginning of April and so they do expect several days of delay. The package was to arrive latest by 18th April but finally was delivered on the 27th of April. So maybe it would have arrived earlier if there were no holidays (?). Maybe I just panicked because I couldn't see the package on the tracking site even after a week after it left Frankfurt airport ! They don't have a harbour there...do they ? :D

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back