Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

Received the Heco speakers and the Onkyo 609 avr today from Amazon.Yet to open pack and set it up.One question for the Guru's,can i use the satellite speakers from my old Philips HTB as surrounds for this avr.

Received the Heco speakers and the Onkyo 609 avr today from Amazon.Yet to open pack and set it up.One question for the Guru's,can i use the satellite speakers from my old Philips HTB as surrounds for this avr.

hi,

congrats. which heco speakers you got & for what price. I am also looking for Floor standers for my denon 1611

Denon 1912 is now available .. again ... for 399 Euros. Total comes to 462. I guess they hav increased another 20 euros...hurry before the price rises back or all the stock is finished
Denon AVR 1912 7.1 AV-Receiver: Amazon.de: Elektronik
But it ships only after 1 -2 weeks

thanks :) had an account from ages but never bought from amazon.de before :P
where do i put my address and stuffs?
forgive my n00bness .. lol

thanks :) had an account from ages but never bought from amazon.de before :P
where do i put my address and stuffs?
forgive my n00bness .. lol

Open amazon.de in google chrome (For translation to english) .Go to My account/Mein Konto on top left... and then to Address Book to enter Shipping and Billing addresses..

I would suggest goto amazon.com fill up your details like address credit card etc.
This will give everything in English and things will be easier.

Then goto amazon.de and place the order.

Got the Heco Victa 700 FS for 145 Eur for a piece and 101 Center for about 90 EUR

hi thanks,

please post your reviews & let me know if you recommend them. i am planning to replace the fronts & center of my polk rm 6750 satellites

I got an email from Amazon Global (amazon.com) yesterday. Clicking on the link too me to "Electronics with International Shipping" items. It was a great help, but a disappointment as there weren't much. One good thing was that items from sellers other than amazon were also in the international shipping list.

Is there a similar link/ search for amazon.de ? It would be helpful to look only at the stuff that can be shipped to India, instead of opening each item and then realizing it can't be shipped.

Got the Heco Victa 700 FS for 145 Eur for a piece and 101 Center for about 90 EUR

Congrats - so looks you are the first one to get hands on the Heco 700
Do let us know the feedback. Even I am itching to get a pair of Heco 700 FS
and 101 center

Yes 7.0 Heco victa series comes for just 36K from amazon.de with 2 pair of 200 in addition to 700 and 101

I would say look at polk RTI towers. They may match well with your existing setup.

hi thanks, even i want the same but i have got too much of confusion if avr able to drive speakers & provide good output..some research says current avr should be fine. Some research says even if you get external amplification from powered amp there wont be much diff (would need lot of investment for this)

Congrats - so looks you are the first one to get hands on the Heco 700
Do let us know the feedback. Even I am itching to get a pair of Heco 700 FS
and 101 center

Thanks.Got the setup up and running,it sounds wonderful.
The receiver plays on stereo mode always since only the front speakers and the center is setup.
The speakers deliver pretty good bass and clarity.Am not a audiophile so will not be able to give exact technical performance details.Please do ask me and i will respond.
Only problem this far is that the Onkyo 609 gets very hot and am looking at moving it out of the current cabinet.

Thanks.Got the setup up and running,it sounds wonderful.
The receiver plays on stereo mode always since only the front speakers and the center is setup.
The speakers deliver pretty good bass and clarity.Am not a audiophile so will not be able to give exact technical performance details.Please do ask me and i will respond.
Only problem this far is that the Onkyo 609 gets very hot and am looking at moving it out of the current cabinet.

Congrats :clapping:
Pics of yr setup !! :ohyeah::ohyeah:

Shipping from Amazon.de or third party.

For those of you who buy from Amazon.de better be CAREFUL when you read the information given there.
Only items sold and shipped by Amazon.de will have VAT reduced and duties included.
Third parties seem to charge as much as Amazon.de but DO NOT reduce VAT, charge the same as Amazon.de for shipping/duties but DO NOT pay duties from the price you pay.....or so it seems.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back