Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

Congrats mgdelhi for your new purchase and superfast delivery in 3 days !! wow.

Guys, any idea if the new budget will have some impact on our this new found route of amazon.de via more taxes?

I expect amazon to fix the shipping bug way before the budget terms kick in on April 1st :-)

Congrats mgdelhi for your new purchase and superfast delivery in 3 days !! wow.

Guys, any idea if the new budget will have some impact on our this new found route of amazon.de via more taxes?

News is that there will be no import duty for items upto 35000,, unlike presently -which is 25k.. So I think we can expect prices to fall down from APril 1st

News is that there will be no import duty for items upto 35000,, unlike presently -which is 25k.. So I think we can expect prices to fall down from APril 1st

That rule actually only applies to ppl who carry stuff with them when they come back from a foreign visit... If you import stuff from a site like amazon then you have to pay import duty not matter wht the price of the item is...

For the people waiting for the Denon 1912, its available again for 379 euro

Denon AVR 1912 7.1 AV-Receiver: Amazon.de: Elektronik

But it wont be shipped upto 2 weeks.
I checked out the same today. Also checked Onkyo 609 and it says Delivered in 2-12 days (Thats usually 2-3 days from previous experience of the JBL & Onkyo deliveries). and for denon 1912 which was showing 449 till yesterday its showing 379 but on the last page where totals are calculated it says (2 weeks for shipping)..

Denon 1912 @ 379 is not yet in stock and may require 2 to 4 weeks to be available, which is from amazon as a seller. For ready delivery the price is 449 and this seller does not ship to india i guess.

That's amazing. It is so fast. :clapping:

Ordered on 14th, shipped on 15th and today at 12:50PM, it is in my hands. :yahoo:

Do we need to change the title of this thread? :p

BTW, I have just received the AVR and not the sub but it was already mentioned on Amazon.de that this sub is out of stock and they will ship it in next few days.

Got my subwoofer today before noon. It was shipped on Saturday. :)

Last weekend amazon.de had HARMAN/KARDON HD980 CD player for 10.38 EUR and I ordered one. Including shipping came to just 40 EUR. But unfortunately the seller cancelled it next day!

A different story---
I ordered JBL Sub from Amazon.de . It shipped from Germany on 6th March and reached India on 7th March. But then it was there at UPS for a long time and after reaching UPS they told me that they dont have direct delivery at Rohtak Haryana ( Where I am currently based ) and they forwarded to 3rd party. So after a couple of calls I got delivery on 14th night.
To my shock the carton was damaged at 2 points and was tapped to hide this.
Cross fingered I opened the carton and found everything intact.
Now came testing . Connections were easy and sub started to roar like a lion. Was very happy and my children also liked the bass.

But after a couple of minutes LED on sub began to flicker in red and sub became silent. Some couple of seconds it again began to shake the room. This cycle of on and off of a duration of 2-3 seconds continues till date and sub is not functioning normally.

Contacting Amazon.de they gave me option of either getting refund or replacing the piece. I opted for latter and Amazon.de site says my new sub will be shipped on 22nd march . Hope that this piece works normally. And yes they charged 50 euros for shipping.

Kindly comment friends about this queer happening...
Shall I get delivery at Delhi ?

Last edited:
Hey Adie, that doesnt sound good.

Just wanted to check, for the replacement how are you sending back the defective sub? Are you supposed to courier it back to them?

Guys, JBL ES 250 P Active subwoofer with remote control (400 watts) cherry is available now @ 279.90 (before VAT deduction) sold and shipped by Amazon.de.

JBL ES 250 P Aktiver Subwoofer mit Funkansteuerung: Amazon.de: Elektronik

Delhi/ NCR should be fine. I can test it out for you for a few days :p

Yes, I am very happy with Gurgaon Delivery of both my shipments, lightening fast and in best possible condition.

More number of days it stays with courier, more chances of getting it damaged. Also the 3rd party courier might not be as efficient/honest as UPS.

Just get it at any address in NCR and plan to pick it up yourself.

Last edited:
Yeah, feel bad for you Adie. But do let us know how you plan to send back the original woofer. I had a similar situation in the past and had a hard time shipping the item back to Amazon.

Hey Adie, that doesnt sound good.

Just wanted to check, for the replacement how are you sending back the defective sub? Are you supposed to courier it back to them?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back