DVD/CD Player for Stereo

Dear FMs,

I have ordered Muse DAC as link :Muse Mini 24Bit 192Khz Coaxial Optical USB Input DAC: Amazon.in: Electronics

I know i can connect to laptop using USB male to male. i was under impression that coaxial output in this DAC can be connected to smartphone like galaxy but later realized after ordering this DAC that coaxial is something diffrent and this is found in DVD player.
So now i m thinking to buy DVD player where i will only play USB device like pendrive.

Today i saw a cheap DVD player of Philipse where in rear side there is only one female coaxial port and written as digital coaxial...

Can any one tell me is it for Video or Audio ??? i am really confused.. on many DVD players i saw its mentioned Audio coaxial but here its mentioned Digital Coaxial :(

Please reply.

I think that MP3 played on PC will sound better .. so why waste money on DVD when you do not have a single disk?

Hi FMs,

Thanks all for your time and help.

Finally i have done with my first stereo setup with all your help and suggestion.

1. Amplifier : Norge Mofset Referece 2000
2. Speakers : Norge Tower Speaker
3. Muse DAC

currently i am playing directly with my mobile and laptop,once Muse DAC will come from US i will be using that to see the difference.

:licklips:

Hi Hrishi,

I am looking for something very similar to what you WERE looking for. I am in the process of ordering a Norge 2060 coupled with the Millenium speakers from Mr. Bajaj.

Wondering which DVD USB player would help act as an input.

Requirements:

should give audio output to Norge,
video output to TV,
USB interface for pen drive,
support for popular formats
TV being a CRT/ analog one, HD support is not required.

Budget: under 5K.

Any suggestions friends?

P.S: I have a laptop but it cannot be ergonomically placed on my tv stand where I intend to house the amp+speakers+ player. See attachment.

Attachments

• 20140910_225617.jpg
    20140910_225617.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 46
Sorry if this is not permitted and I need to open a new thread to discussed my "related" problem or requirement.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back