Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

Final Price + Shipping including tax at Rs. 881.25
Payment to be made Via NEFT
Payment for Rs. 1762/50 has been made via NEFT.
All of you who have entered an email address will get a link at that email address to edit the Sheet..if you are NOT able to then please PM me.

a) your shipping address- Only India
b) NEFT transaction number for proof of payment
c) Your Phone number so i can create a Whatsapp group so we can have regular updates.
d) manufacturing and shipment will start in 10 weeks post payment to the address above.

These names..please send me your email address
mahiruha
gopib
captrajesh
Shafic
zeta148
The wall
Ketanpote69
Interconnect
aks07
Dr prashant waghmare.
DocRadiohead
Ullas.P.V

Sending you a PM.

Last edited:
Hello.
Dr prashant waghmare here.
Made payment of total 1762 rs via two nefts nos- 1117814062 and 1117816007 for 2 LPs.
Not able to edit the sheet. Can someone do it for me plz?
Dr prashant waghmare HFV handle- tigerwag.
Address- flt no B510. Phase 5. Tirupati campus. Tingrenagar.
Lane no 2. Vishrantwadi .pune. 411015.
Thank u.

We first have to close this order before we ask for discount on other releases. Only 40 odd people have paid up so far. Money has yet to come from another 70 odd. If this deal doesn't happen there is no way we can ask for discount on other titles

UPdate
--------
Have shared the current paid list with Sony for them to reconcile. they did mention that payments have started coming in

Please do start paying for the remaining. we are only at 114 over an order of 270 so not even 50% of the initial expression of interest base on which we tried to do something like this for the first time !

Have sent a reminder mails to all who have not done so.

And just to remind everyone based on the emails i have got : this is the Distributors account and not Mine !

Last edited:
Payment done. 882 for 1 LP. Imps ref #700314443512.
Unable to update sheet on ipad. Who do I pm tho update the data sheet?
Great initiative, folks!
Cheers.

Just now paid Rs. 4,410 for 5 LPs. Reference No. N003170227498776 from HDFC Bank. I would try to update the Excel file.

Payment done for 3lps and updated the sheet with transaction number and account number

thanks for the patience

regards

Mukesh

Kindly clarify my quires
AR Rehman songs original versions Masters are available in Analogue version or digital version?
Because AR REHMAN FIRST FILM ROJA SONGS ARE DIGITAL VERSION Not Analogue Version.

Its convert to analogue version for lp pressings purpose, totally waste.....

Transferred 1762.5 for 2 LPs through IDBI bank (Payment Confirmation Number is 92386421)
I am not able to edit the sheet.

Thanks

Last edited:
Transferred 1762.5 for 2 LPs through IDBI bank (Payment Confirmation Number is 92386421)
I am not able to edit the sheet.

Thanks

Could you check again Sann ? log in to google while you do that..you do have access

Hi vkirti
I can adjust you in my total vinyl records. If you want I will request Arjun to adjust total numbers. You will have to pay directly to the Paper Pallette at same rate and put your required shipping address.
regards.

Hi Hiten,

Thanks for the offer, please let me know how to do what you have suggested. I will make the payment tomorrow.

Regards

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back