Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

Hi,

RaghuN from Bangalore. Made the payment for a single LP couple of days back. Details updated in the excel sheet.

Super effort from all who made this possible :clapping:

Cheers
Raghu

Hits of SRK is a Yashraj release. That you will have to buy from the open market. For the rest we will get back in a weeks time after speaking to Sony DADC

Not sure how to buy from Open market, please give link if online or suggest store.

ignore my comments, found on Amazon. Thanks a lot

Last edited:
I would still like to pay for the 5 LPs but need to figure out an address for India. I am based in the US as I said before. It looks like shipping within India is the only option available. While I would love to support and actually receive the records (including others from Sony) I think my options are limited to someone from this group helping me out. Are there others from the US with the same issue?

I would still like to pay for the 5 LPs but need to figure out an address for India. I am based in the US as I said before. It looks like shipping within India is the only option available. While I would love to support and actually receive the records (including others from Sony) I think my options are limited to someone from this group helping me out. Are there others from the US with the same issue?
If you mention suitable city in India, local FMs could help. Else FMs travelling to the US could volunteer to hand carry.

As I have no family in India I am pretty much open to any city if a FM would help. I will happily pay for shipping to the US but will need to trouble someone to undertake this task. I am based in Connecticut USA.

Hi m_ 007

You can have the lps shipped to my place. Will have them sent it to you in US. Will pm you my shipping address.

Guys, until now only 26 of the 118 have paid. That's less than 25%. Pl pay at the earliest. Jan 8 is cut off date. If people don't pay up, all the efforts will go in vain

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back