Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

Hi,

I just tried to make the payment and upload the info to the sheet but my name is missing in the sheet. Could someone check what the issue is?

Thanks!

Just made the NEFT payment and updated the Excel sheet.

Great efforts Gentlemen and kudos to the HFV spirit.

Best wishes for the success of this wonderful initiative and wishing HFV community a very happy, prosperous and peaceful new year 2017.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Transferred Rs.4407 towards 5 LPs via NEFT. Should hit the account tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the initiative guys. Much appreciated!

A great initiative, i have been away from HFV for some time and completely missed out on this. Will get in touch with members who have ordered multiple copies to source mine, a big thanks to Mr. Srinivasan and Mr. Prem for doing this.

A great initiative, i have been away from HFV for some time and completely missed out on this. Will get in touch with members who have ordered multiple copies to source mine, a big thanks to Mr. Srinivasan and Mr. Prem for doing this.
Hi vkirti
I can adjust you in my total vinyl records. If you want I will request Arjun to adjust total numbers. You will have to pay directly to the Paper Pallette at same rate and put your required shipping address.
regards.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back