Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

Hi Hiten,

Thanks for the offer, please let me know how to do what you have suggested. I will make the payment tomorrow.

Regards

I'd suggest you pay Hiten and he can pay for the total amount from paper palette...I have already sent the master list of names to Sony and do not want to confuse this with changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd suggest you pay Hiten and he can pay for the total amount from paper palette...I have already sent the master list of names to Sony and do not want to confuse this with changes

Yes I can adjust vkirti in my total purchase. But if you have sent the master list. The vinyl will come to my place and then I will have to ship it to vkirti's place.Can you please request the 'The Paper Pallette' people so as vkirti gets vinyl directly to his place. Vkirti can pay me and I will make the total payment.

Best would be to make just one request to paper pallette people to accomodate vkirti. So I can make payment tomorrow. Feel free whatever you find best solution.

I understand this has been hard work for srinivasan, Prem and Arjun. And I think I speak on behalf of all audio enthusiasts that we sincerely appreciate this selfless work you people have done just for the love of the hobby. :)
Warm regards
Hiten

NEFT: N004170227851426 (HDFC)
Payment of Rs. 881.25 made for 1 (one) copy of LP "Best of AR Rehman". Sheet Updated.
Thanks each one of you who took this initiative and behind this project to make it happen.

NEFT Payment of Rs. 8,812.50 made for 10 LPs.

Transaction details
NEFT Dr-SYNB0005484-The Paper Palette-NETBANK, MUM-N004170227856758

However I am not able to update the excel sheet.
@Arjun I will email you my details request please update the excel file.

Yes I can adjust vkirti in my total purchase. But if you have sent the master list. The vinyl will come to my place and then I will have to ship it to vkirti's place.Can you please request the 'The Paper Pallette' people so as vkirti gets vinyl directly to his place. Vkirti can pay me and I will make the total payment.

Best would be to make just one request to paper pallette people to accomodate vkirti. So I can make payment tomorrow. Feel free whatever you find best solution.

I understand this has been hard work for srinivasan, Prem and Arjun. And I think I speak on behalf of all audio enthusiasts that we sincerely appreciate this selfless work you people have done just for the love of the hobby. :)
Warm regards
Hiten

unfortunately a bit too late Hiten as there are several folks reaching out to me to update the sheet and i really cannot do that..hope you understand. it means modifying the sheet and re-communicating changes as well.
one way is to adjust towards the end if there are people not paying up then this can be replaced but that may be too late.

unfortunately a bit too late Hiten as there are several folks reaching out to me to update the sheet and i really cannot do that..hope you understand. it means modifying the sheet and re-communicating changes as well.
one way is to adjust towards the end if there are people not paying up then this can be replaced but that may be too late.
OK No problem. I can ship to vkirti if he agrees. I dont know what shipping charges to Delhi will be. @ vkirti kindly confirm.
Regards

Transferred for 2 LPs from ICICI Bank, transaction ID 1119127352. Updated the sheet as well. Thanks for all the efforts so far

Cheers,
Arun.

Paid for 2 LPs and updated excel sheet. Thank you to all the folks who have put in efforts to make this happen.

Best,
Anand.

Paid for 5 LP's as committed and updated in spread sheet. But I can't able to understand the funda behind the shipping cost calculated for multiple copies. May be Sony send it to me in five individual consignment (my case) :mad:.

Last edited:
Transferred 3525/- from Oriental Bank Of Commerce for 4 LPs
NEFT-IB-OW/SAA39829265/THE PAPER PALETTE

Thank you
Raghunadh

We are at 163 now..crossed the 50% mark. we will extend this till around 10th/12th so we get maximum folks in.

Last edited:
Many of us have bought extra copies to ensure success of this venture.
Anyone who hasn't booked a copy can definitely get from those who have taken extra copies.

Last edited:
Paid the amount for 1 LP.

5044e284d5ade36deb3f0af1ed6dfa17.jpg

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back