Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

in the meantime, there is one entry in the sheet which has only the payment confirmation but no link to the initial Order or amount/hifiv etc etc.. please do update it at the correct line whoever it is as it cannot be linked to anyone

Corrected, thanks.

We are at 203
The following had initially put their names but not paid up. could you please pay up ?
Triple Ace
Joy Mukherjee
Vinay2013
Shafic
vinyllover
zeta148
audiophile001
The wall
Celester340
Ketanpote69
Interconnect
Beginner_N
Madman29
gvenu
Record Player
vktarun
Subinoy
pratimbayal
flanker.r
analogadikt
jbgude
shrikant
rajkumarmohota
Dr Vikas Tyagi
jaswinder
Neelambari
agro
Kaushik (Kolkota via v.m.srinivasan)
Ullas.P.V
cooltoad
spandan414
naeem

Hi,

have paid long back , however could not update the sheet. Somehow not opening on my tab. would try again and confirm. but rest assured 2 LPs have been paid for as requested.

Hi,

have paid long back , however could not update the sheet. Somehow not opening on my tab. would try again and confirm. but rest assured 2 LPs have been paid for as requested.

Thanks for confirming !
Could you try putting in the address and transaction number in the sheet again ? thats the only way the distributor will be able to ship this as well as reconcile the payment.

Arjun for Kaushik from Calcutta I shall send him from my lot of Lps ordered.
Kindly adjust.If need be I shall pay if it has an issue.
Sorry for the incovenience.

Regards
Srinivasan.M

Hello,

I have made the payment today and also updated the sheet.

Reference Txn No: N011170232056918 with HDFC Bank

Regards,
Joy

Let me again put in a round of applause and thank you for the folks associated with co-ordinating this group buy. It is not an easy task to co-ordinate with nearly 250 people spread across different locations in India (and abroad) to collect, track and process all the required information.

A big thumbs up and thank you to all who have been putting in personal time to make this happen. This forum (and me) owe you guys a lot!

Best,
Anand

R97LNk7.jpg

Today i have deposited Rs1763/- for two lps through NEFT no IOBAN 17011654156. I was looking at buying 10 lps, but many of my friends have placed their requirement directly on my request. Therefore i am taking only two. Pls don't mind.

@Arjun you can take the extra eight and give it to people who want. Appriciating your hard work.

Thanks n regards,
Shafic

Today i have deposited Rs1763/- for two lps through NEFT no IOBAN 17011654156. I was looking at buying 10 lps, but many of my friends have placed their requirement directly on my request. Therefore i am taking only two. Pls don't mind.

@Arjun you can take the extra eight and give it to people who want. Appriciating your hard work.

Thanks n regards,
Shafic
Can you update the excel sheet with this and also the address for shipment to you

Is there any chance for me I need two copies. I read this thread recently...
Many of us have taken extra copies to get the project off the ground. I would be willing to share two copies. Maybe some local FMs would also be willing to help

Included my name considering immediate TT purchase, but my search for a decent turntable is still on, so yet to make the payment. However, if there is any shortage of required no of buyers, i am willing to make the payment.

Folks, thanks for offering to help but a lot of us had put in additional Nos to get this off the ground. I would rather request all those who had committed earlier to please close this

Am posting the pending List below. I know a couple of you have paid up so please do update this List as I will be sending the Final list to them tomorrow. we are Short of Nos and because of this commitment Prem and I may end up paying for all of you not confirming Hence request you to PLEASE PAY and UPDATE

Transaction Number is needed for reconciliation and Address needed for Shipment. so please do update both. I am in a workshop at my workplace hence Internet is limited to mobile hence may not be able to update information
Triple Ace
Vinay2013
vinyllover
zeta148
audiophile001
Celester340
Ketanpote69
Interconnect
Beginner_N
Madman29
Record Player
vktarun
pratimbayal
analogadikt
jbgude
shrikant
rajkumarmohota
Dr Vikas Tyagi
jaswinder
Neelambari
agro
Kaushik (Kolkota via v.m.srinivasan)
Ullas.P.V
cooltoad
spandan414
naeem

Dear all
I just recently bought an TT. Would like to get 2 LPs
If some one has extra. Or can pay if there is shortage. Please let me know

because of this commitment Prem and I may end up paying for all of you not confirming
That would be a shame for our small community. Bros please transfer the money. Remember after this we had to wait for vinyl pressing, importing and delivery. I am participating even though I dont like modern music and digital mastering vinyl. But I have heard 'Rockstar' at Prem's system and it sounded very nice.
Regards.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back