Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

I dont have your PM yet..

Hello!

Can you confirm the update? I am not able to edit the sheet, but I have sent you the required details.

If you still haven't received PM. Kindly let me know your email id to send it to.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be a shame for our small community. Bros please transfer the money. Remember after this we had to wait for vinyl pressing, importing and delivery. I am participating even though I dont like modern music and digital mastering vinyl. But I have heard 'Rockstar' at Prem's system and it sounded very nice.
Regards.

Hiten,
What's the final number as of now?

I have seen the sheet a few times since it was first mailed and have the impression that there might have been some erroneous editing.

I would suggest all to double check their details.

Srinivasan is right we have 226 orders from 92 people while original was 278 order from 116 people. the above folks have either not paid OR paid and not updated .

Considering that all those who committed to buy in this forum itself are not paying up..i dont think it makes sense to do a venture like this in the future.

What i really dont understand is the ones who ordered 1 or 2 copies are not paying while many who ordered 5 or above just to make this a success Have !
is 800-900 So tough to cough up post a commitment to a larger group ? :confused: :confused: we are not even asking Cash so demonetisation also cannot be blamed :sad:

It's sad that inspite of reminders the balance guys haven't paid up. It's not that some of these guys haven't been visiting the forum. In the past two weeks I have seen a few posts from them. It's very shameful that a commitment means nothing to them

Tomorrow we shall speak to Sony DADC. If they are not willing to accept our order of 226, we shall call it off and have the money repaid

Last edited:
That is really sad. A man should keep his word.

I would suggest to give a last chance for couple of days and decide. As it will save inconvenience of refunding.
Regards.

Last edited:
Sad indeed. No wonder Indians are treated with caution. Word or commitment means little to many of us.

That is really sad. A man should keep his word.

I would suggest to give a last chance for couple of days and decide. As it will save inconvenience of refunding.
Regards.
Very depressing indeed. The failure of this endeavour means no one would dare to take up any similar projects in future.[emoji45] [emoji45]

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

What is even more disheartening is these guys are not even man enough to come up and say we are cancelling our order. No response is simply unacceptable.

If anybody on the forum knows any of them personally, a gentle reminder may help. Returning the money to 226 accounts will be another huge task

i agree with oracle1974.

If the names are put here - i am willing to talk to them and i i happen to know any of them and gauge their interest levels. I am sure there will be a reason.

as regards - sony DADC - they might ask for more money since the qty is lower but i think we must go ahead and complete this project.

I am OK with additional cost and will not back out.

Next time - weather any initiative is taken or not - is another question ...but having come this far - guys - please see this through.

chin up.... arj, prem and srinivas and all the guys..

regards

i agree with oracle1974.

If the names are put here - i am willing to talk to them and i i happen to know any of them and gauge their interest levels. I am sure there will be a reason.

as regards - sony DADC - they might ask for more money since the qty is lower but i think we must go ahead and complete this project.

I am OK with additional cost and will not back out.

Next time - weather any initiative is taken or not - is another question ...but having come this far - guys - please see this through.

chin up.... arj, prem and srinivas and all the guys..

regards

i think there are still folks who have paid up but not updated the sheet so hopefully that will happen..dont intend to give up. we need to get this record out.

Due to this Sony has anyway worked up a discount to us..we will try to get some Extra discount for folks who have ordered this time as well...so its a good this going which we should not allow to derail.

On a different note, I just finished listening to Raanjhana, My Name Is Khan, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna and Greatest Hits Arijit. All are well mastered and well pressed. So am sure the Rahman lp too will sound good:)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back