Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

Transferred Rs 4406.25 vide ICICI Transaction Reference Number:1128650793 for 5 AR rehman LPs.
serial number 104 On Google sheet duly Updated.

Arvind Grover

Folks Some Good News
1. Prem has managed to negotiate to get the Minimum No to 250 !!
2. we are at 238 now :yahoo: so only 12 Short and additional time till Saturday
3. Anyone else like Brajendu wants to order pls PM me with your HifivName /Qty/email address and Ill update the sheet and send you the link and you can Pay and update details
4. Following folks..pls do pay up
Triple Ace 3
vinyllover 1
audiophile001 1
Ketanpote69 2
Interconnect 1
Beginner_N 2
Madman29 1
Record Player 1
vktarun 2
analogadikt 2
jbgude 1
shrikant 1
rajkumarmohota 1
Dr Vikas Tyagi 1
jaswinder 1
Neelambari 2
Ullas.P.V 1
naeem 2

It appears that we are close to 235 and quite a few more since many of the FMs have not been able to update the sheet. And quite a few FMs have come forward later on and may be willing to pay. I have already committed to underwrite 10 more and can pay up immediately on demand if it helps close the deal.

Navinsinha, really appreciate this :clapping:
i would still like to think that folks who have not yet paid up will...on sat we can take a call and split the difference amongst some of us and make it up

Can someone kindly email me the amount and bank details (jbgude at yahoo.com)? I am unable to access or pay from where I am. I was not allowed to access the details on the spread sheet by google. I shall arrange for the payment asap. This order was anyway for a friend in Pune.
My sincere apologies. Thank you.

Guys who haven't paid, pl pay up. We are 11 short.

Arj, I don't think we should buy more and cover up for the defaulters. In case they don't buy and we don't meet the 250 target, let the deal fall through. Am perfectly ok with it.

Last edited:
Hi,
I am interested in buying 1 copy. Please add me to the list. Payment will be made immediately on confirmation.

Thanks.
Regards,
Rahul Jagtap.

Arj, I don't think we should buy more and cover up for the defaulters. In case they don't buy and we don't meet the 250 target, let the deal fall through. Am perfectly ok with it.

I agree with you, prem. Already quite a few people agreed to buy multiple copies just to make the numbers. If we do not make the numbers (reduced to 250 now) despite that, so be it. I am okay with it as well.

Good sense prevails! Always! And we would cross the target before weekend.

Be ready for the celebrations. :clapping::clapping::yahoo::yahoo:

Have just transferred Rs.1763 ( worth two records ) . can the Moderator PLEASE UPDATE THE SHEET AS Those cells are COPY PROTECTED and am unable to change the quantity.

UTR number : MAHBH17018540072

My friend has paid for 2 (TWO) LP records, as support for reaching the min order. Thank you.

Address for despatch ;
Shailesh Shinde
'anurang', plot 398, sector 27/A,
opp. trimurti hall,
pcntda, nigdi, pradhikaran,
Pune 411044,

Contact person : Shailesh Shinde --9822875526

Thank you.

Last edited:
I think we are nearing the 'goal post'.

Just pinged Nishant (Beginner_N) and he promised to transfer in the next 40mins. So 2 LPs gets added to the kitty.

Added a few more names of folks who Pmed me ...they would have got an email. Total Orders at 271 and we are at 241...9 more to go

Details of payment are

Bank Name Syndicate Bank
IFSC SYNB0005484
Name A/C No. 54841210000151
Current Account

Trasnsferred 1764 Rs for two records,
Updated in sheet
UTR: SBIN617018564737, NEFT INB: IRC1834099

Regards
TGN

HI,

Just transferred Rs 881.25/- from Indusind Bank, Andheri

Txn Ref ID : 24323425 & Txn Ref No: 000070258343.
Updated the details in the list at Sr. No-118.

Please confirm.

Thanks.
Regards,
Rahul

Got sent the below list of supposedly upcomings LP's and re-releases.

Is the LP "AR Rehman - The Chosen One" same same as being pursued in this thread?

list_zpsqsjf6ryn.jpg

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back