Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

Prem earlier HMV used to print a note of thanks to particular person for bringing out an LP or Ep record.Suggest with Rajesh Menon if he could mention a thank note for Hifivision forum members at the backside of the cover.

FINALLY WE ALL DID IT. IS GONNA MAKE HISTORY

Last edited:
Unless they update the address and transaction nos it's going to be a problem to reconcile and for the distributor to ship so that needs to be updated ASAP . Not sure what the folks who have paid up but not updated are expecting !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prem earlier HMV used to print a note of thanks to particular person for bringing out an LP or Ep record.Suggest with Rajesh Menon if he could mention a thank note for Hifivision forum members at the backside of the cover.

Dear Srinivasan, I suggest you also write once to Rajesh Menon. Because you are first person contacted with him.

Hi,

A Big Thank you to Arjun & Prem for their efforts in making this possible.

Please display the Final List of members who have contributed.

Regards,

Rahul.

Certainly. It would be an apt tribute to HIFIVision.

Hi Arjun

Requested with members to update . We will have to wait for a day and close.If the sheet cannot be edited for issues with two Lp order converted to one Lp have to be corrected and then sent to the dealer.

Regards
Srinivasan

Unless they update the address and transaction nos it's going to be a problem to reconcile and for the distributor to ship so that needs to be updated ASAP . Not sure what the folks who have paid up but not updated are expecting !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done. Thanks every one for participating. Now next stop a high resolution superbly mastered cost no bar Indian classical vinyl with talented upcoming artists. Right ? :)
Regards.

Messaged Naeem, ashutosh they would be transferring today. Prem the google sheet to be corrected for Neelambari order (mr.Ijaz from trivandrum) has initially requested for 2 Lps but placed order for one only. Ullas has also made the payment. Messaged to sohail, accordfab,subhadarshan82 over mail and sms sent to sruikanth, Dr.Vikas tyagi,jaswinder,rajkumar . Mr.Nishanth(beginner_N) has paid for two lps which needs to be updated.
Regards
Srinivasan

Nilambari : Converted to 1
beginner_N: was already 2, But he needs to update his address..not sure how the distributor will know where to Ship

I am now closing the Sheet Since we are 250 :yahoo:

Last edited:
Since Sony is releasing Meenaxi on vinyl, am considering dropping the 2 Meenaxi songs from our compilation and adding Chalka Chalka Re from Saathiya and Hum Dum Soniyo Re also from Saathiya which we had dropped because of time considerations.

Since there are only limited releases on vinyl thought it was best to avoid duplication of songs

Since Sony is releasing Meenaxi on vinyl, am considering dropping the 2 Meenaxi songs from our compilation and adding Chalka Chalka Re from Saathiya and Hum Dum Soniyo Re also from Saathiya which we had dropped because of time considerations.

Since there are only limited releases on vinyl thought it was best to avoid duplication of songs

Great Idea !

Spoke to Rajesh. May not be possible since it's already mastered and gone for duplication. Anyways he will confirm by tomorrow

I was interested in "hum dum suniyo re" because it has low frequency loud beats so mastering/pressing can be evaluated. Anyway lets hope for the best.
Regards.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back