Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

i feel sorry that at least 6 tracks of second lp are already available in lp format. i already have guru, lagaan and rang de basanti . raanjhana is in pipeline. this would mean i d have to shell out 1500 inr plus shiping minus discount for just one song chhoti si asha. :(
thanked you for track lists.
also request you to kindly post songs list for lp # 1,2,3,11 and 25 which are compilations. time to hunt for duplicate lps in my trove.

Last edited:
Since Sony is releasing Meenaxi on vinyl, am considering dropping the 2 Meenaxi songs from our compilation and adding Chalka Chalka Re from Saathiya and Hum Dum Soniyo Re also from Saathiya which we had dropped because of time considerations.

Since there are only limited releases on vinyl thought it was best to avoid duplication of songs

@prem can you share the final song selection list?

As of now Sony has not reverted if change of songs is possible. So the song list is same as discussed earlier in the thread. It matches Chosen Ones Rahman. But I was told by Sony the two Rahman titles they are releasing has a different song list from ours.

As of now Sony has not reverted if change of songs is possible. So the song list is same as discussed earlier in the thread. It matches Chosen Ones Rahman. But I was told by Sony the two Rahman titles they are releasing has a different song list from ours.

Any possibility to avoid duplication of songs?

Just curious. When is the expected time for deliver of vinyl. :)
Thanks and regards.

Hi,

Greeting to everyone.

Now that we have completed our part and whatever has to be done now is from Sony, how about planning our future ventures till these 16 weeks time goes buy. In the earlier threads there very requests for some other titles too, so I suggest we might as well start planning for those.

Can someone initiate a new google sheet for the titles required?
I need a few of them such as:

1) Ijaazat
2) Masoom
3) Arth
4) Teri Kasam
5) Jo jeeta wahi sikandar
6) Best of RD Burman
and so on.....

Regards,
Rahul

Hi,

Greeting to everyone.

Now that we have completed our part and whatever has to be done now is from Sony, how about planning our future ventures till these 16 weeks time goes buy. In the earlier threads there very requests for some other titles too, so I suggest we might as well start planning for those.

1) Ijaazat
2) Masoom
3) Arth
4) Teri Kasam
6) Best of RD Burman
and so on.....

Regards,
Rahul
Dil PADOSI HAI - double album

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

Hi,

Greeting to everyone.

1) Ijaazat
2) Masoom
3) Arth
4) Teri Kasam
6) Best of RD Burman
and so on.....

Regards,
Rahul

Some of these are coming in next month or so, you can get the list here LIST

A.R. Rahman Chosen Ones Side A
SR NO
Track Name
Artist
Time
SAATHIYA
Sonu Niigaam
AYE UDI UDI UDI
Adnan Sami
CHUPKE SE
Sadhana Sargam,Murtuza & Qadir
Humdum Soniyo
Kaykay,Shaan,Kunal & Parvin Mani
TOTAL TIME 20.32
A.R. Rahman Chosen Ones Side B
SR NO
Track Name
Artist
Time
Chalka Chalka RE
Richa Sharma,Mahalaxmi,Vaishali & Shoma
MUJHE RANG DE
Asha Bhosle & Chorus
KHAMOSH RAAT
Roopkumar Rathod

Hi,

Greeting to everyone.

1) Ijaazat
2) Masoom
3) Arth
4) Teri Kasam
6) Best of RD Burman
and so on.....

Regards,
Rahul

Great idea. Why don't you initiate it , we can add to the google sheet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering why we would want to buy these new pressings from a digital master in cases where the originals are available in the used market?
Most of the masters for old movies are CD quality at the best. New studio recordings may be there with Sony at a higher resolution so the LPs would sound better than the CD.

Regards,
Sharad

Hello people :)
Any updates worth knowing.

Also just curious. The Music Company do get a sample to review before pressing the entire lot. Isn't it ?

Regards.

Should be out hopefully by March end. I have no idea if the music company gets a test press to give their ok.

Here the lp is pressed abroad. So not really sure how it works

Should be out hopefully by March end. I have no idea if the music company gets a test press to give their ok.

Here the lp is pressed abroad. So not really sure how it works
Thanks. Slowly and surely 'Marching' towards first crowd funded Vinyl album :lol:

Where is the HQ of music Co. ? Will they shipped be from Mumbai or Kolkatta ?
Regards

Great idea. Why don't you initiate it , we can add to the google sheet

Hello,

As suggested by Mr. Arjun, I have prepared a basic sheet for our probable future albums to be pressed into vinyl.
Please click the link to view and modify the sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DjewEQD_L4zAXcGWPrKsPJ-CvPozMtZ9IsFVitK_rmc/edit?usp=sharing

Fellow FM can modify the sheet for the album count and any other programming required and would be most appreciated.

Others kindly enter your requirements along with the details.

Regards,
Rahul.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back