Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

Is it possible to change the shipping address? I just ordered to fulfill the required nos. Now, I wish to send it to one of our FMs. I want to avoid another shipping.

Guests at home plus caught up in a lot of work. So unlikely I will listen to them before end of next week

I had ordered some other lps like Barfi, ADHM, etc. These 5 came with that lot. These did not come by courier. They were hand delivered by a company person. So I assume deliveries will start from Monday onwards

Good News ! Happy to see group effort bearing fruits. Appreciate the hard work done by our lovely forum members.
Next title..... money no bar, high resolution well recorded, mastered and pressed classical vinyls with great artists ? Possible ?
Regards.

I had ordered some other lps like Barfi, ADHM, etc. These 5 came with that lot. These did not come by courier. They were hand delivered by a company person. So I assume deliveries will start from Monday onwards
Is any discount been offered to HFV members has pointed in earlier threads?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Yes. 25% discount. I ordered 7 lps

I managed to hear a couple of songs on the Rahman compilation. No issues. Sound good

Exactly guys please learn to use the email and just send a message to the originator and not everyone,it's really annoying to get so many useless emails.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Exactly guys please learn to use the email and just send a message to the originator and not everyone,it's really annoying to get so many useless emails.

Spare a thought for the organiser to whom you are wishing to solely direct all these impatient emails; it is not his full time job to organise these LPs.
Prem has conveyed that the couriering will probably begin from next week. We can wait till 15th April.

Regards

What i meant was, like mpw said....firstly, be patient....and if you absolutely have to write an email, only send to the mod or organiser. Why cc 200 people in the email? I agree that the organisers have taken great pains, more the reason to be patient and not spam others emails with personal queries. In no way did I mean any offence to the guys who are organising this for all of us.

Wow! Somehow, I've missed this thread as I've completely logged off from the forum for a while. Is it possible to participate in this group buy by now? I do understand that the google doc in the first post is closed and the shipping is going on. It might be too late by now... but I'm just giving it a try :)
Are there any other avenues to get a hand on this vinyl? Thanks in advance for your responses!
Looking for CDs too!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back