Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

Hello ,

Suddenly the group has become silent, no interactions or news. Anyways how is our LP progressing ? Any confirmations or news from Sony?

Now just a month remaining to actually get hands on the finished product, so anxiously waiting.

Pretty sure everyone is.

If any of respected FM booked extra LP, please block one copy for me as i missed this.

Thanks in advance..

Respected sir,

Any updates if I may ask worth knowing ?
because impatience within us is growing.

Eagerly waiting for courier boy with big bag.
carrying with him a parcel with my named tag.

If not sweaty I would hug and thank him.
Buying minty fresh LP is always my dream.

Opening the jacket seal is pleasure to behold
will be Rahman playing live feeling is what I am told.

Music angels are sitting lazily on my turntable
Ready to scatter their glittering analogue sparkle.

Regards.

Hiten, I don't think the consignment has come from abroad as yet. Arjun and Srinivasan will probably have more details

Have asked Sony about the date .. will revert back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiten, I don't think the consignment has come from abroad as yet. Arjun and Srinivasan will probably have more details

Have asked Sony about the date .. will revert back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely no problem friends. Was just trying my hand at limericks on lazy Sunday evening to keep the thread alive. :)
Take your time; absolutely no hurry from my side. You all have worked very hard for this.
Regards.

32807402151_33b5243173_c.jpg

the other option for just the front cover is below in case the final print for the above does not look good

33123314242_cf487d3cae_c.jpg

Cover art :
Record player and microphone are visually dominating. Since the common ground is Rahman's Music one can add pic of him on console or singing or composing picture as it would be more relevant. Rahman in Recording studio would be nice. The Fonts can be more elegant. Title "The Chosen one" is prominent than Rahman Name. It could be vice versa. Just a suggestion. I am OK with any artwork.
Regards.

..... mind you these may be copy righted pictures. The middle one I suppose is from another title. Not sure.
Regards.

The first artwork could look brilliant if the deep red background comes out in the same way. I agree with the other FMs on the choice of fonts.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back