Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

I received my copy today by BluDart. The packing was very good, and the vinyl cover and the the LP record itself came looking quite good.

I took a few pictures of the packaging with my iPhone. If I find some time, I shall upload those pictures.

I hope, it sounds as good as it looks. Will give it a listen next weekend.

Sincere thanks to Srinivasan, Prem and Arjun and all others who participated so generously to make this a success.

Received my two copies as well in great packaging. Sound quality is quite good. A special feeling to see hifivision name at the back cover.

Awesome efforts and a big thank you to Srinivasan, Prem and Arjun and all others who took the pain and made it successful.

Now eagerly waiting for the next round... :)

Received my copy as well yesterday. Packing was good and the LP was in great condition- no dust etc.
Am quite happy with the sound quality and the track choices.

Many thanks to Srinivasan, Arjun and Prem for their persistent efforts in seeing this thru! [emoji846][emoji846][emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
A request to all the forum members. All those who have received their copy/copies please do mention your Sr. No from the list, just to check whether they are being sent serially. I haven't received my copy yet and my sr. no is 118.

Prem (Sr. No 2)from Mumbai has received also Justin (Sr. No 5) from pune as well.

Eagerly waiting for the parcel.

i am Sr no 1 and dont have it yet so relax..we have waited 2 months so a few days should be ok :)

Good Morning.
Also first contributor. Spent money to popularize the media. Me also get no black discs with music etched on it. me patiently waiting. :lol:
'Good things come to those who wait'. But better things come to those who work hard. Lets make another group buy of High Fidelity Indian Classical title. Possible or too much hassle ?
Regards.

Received my Copy Yesterday and the packing is good. No damages. LP cover and LP itself looks shiny and very good. Still not played.

Thanks for entire team for taking me too in this wonderful journey.

A great beginning and wish, such initiatives will continue.

Hiten would love to but doesn't look practical. Here too because many ordered multiple copies, we reached the 250 mark. We cannot expect that every time members buy multiple copies.

We already have Meenaxi and Thakshak Vinyls available in the Market. We should be trying with Saregama, Venus Rights along with Sony to Compile something which isnt a full album. One 2 ka 4, Love you Hamesha, Bombay, Roja- as now its under Sonys License..
Why not Tamil Songs Vinyls in this Compilation?

Just an Idea

Hiten would love to but doesn't look practical. Here too because many ordered multiple copies, we reached the 250 mark. We cannot expect that every time members buy multiple copies.

Couldnt agree more.. we reached 250 as there were people who ordered 5+ copies even though they needed only 1 and Kudos to them !

But there were people who were committed to buying Backed out :mad:

Few people maybe but in the end it sours the whole experience of wanting to do anything

BTW i have got requests from folks on wanting copies..so have asked them to post here as all those who have extra can sell it off..

Guyz, Anybody having extra, I would like to buy 2 Copies? I can transfer through ICICI.. Please let me know if anyones has extra copies for selling..I will be grateful for this help

Thanks

Got my copies yesterday. Good packing all intact. Looking forward to playing it today!. Thanks Arj, Sreenivasan and Prem for all the efforts. And to all those who chipped in to make the numbers!!!

Just received my two copies. Was shipped in a hard-ish cardboard cover and bubble wrap. The Covers are intact, no bends whatsoever.

A huge thanks to everyone involved in this venture!

Got mine too, packaged well, no issues. Need to listen to it over the weekend. Cheers to the first of its kind project from the forum, great initiative to the guys behind this.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Yes I understand. Gathering people for this group buy was tough. :sad:
Regards.

Can't they release it like how they went with ok jannu, meenaxi etc?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Classical is a very niche market. They need to be sure of their numbers before they introduce classical titles.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back