Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

Received the lp today and heard it this evening. Absolutely brilliant. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks to all the people who made this possible. The choice of song is also great.
Thanks.

Received my copy today, Khamosh Raat is playing as I type this out. Already played the LP twice, and the CD of Takshak twice as well. Sounds fab...

A big thanks to the team for making this possible..:clapping::clapping:

Hi! Anyone has got extra copy. Pls PM me. I missed out on the bulk buying. Thanks & regards, Navin

EnvyRao
Mumbai
Linn M109 Aktiv, Linn M-I, Linn M4100, Linn-MLP12, Linn M-DS, Linn Silver IC, CHAKT74-75-76, QNAP212P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I did, he suggested me to reach out to other FMs

EnvyRao
Mumbai
Linn M109 Aktiv, Linn M-I, Linn M4100, Linn-MLP12, Linn M-DS, Linn Silver IC, CHAKT74-75-76, QNAP212P

Actually, even I missed out... would love to get a copy if anyone has extra to spare...

Received my copies on Tuesday. Listened to it. "Better than CD", as most members pointed out. The cover could have been better. Thanks to Srinivasan, Prem, Arjun and all those participated to make this happen

Hi
received the copies yesterday.Nice selection of songs.
Thanks guys .great effort.
Cheers
Himadri

Received my 3 copies yesterday. Yet to open the package; will hear this special LP over the weekend. Thanks to Srinivasan, Prem and Arjun for this special effort.

Hello everyone,
Received the LP yesterday. So thank you all for having made this possible. Here are the photos of the Final LP for those who are still to receive the package.

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 134
Received my copy on Tuesday. Very good packing and thanks to all who put efforts for this to happen.

Yet to listen...

Regards
Venu

Got my copies yesterday. Just listened to it. Excellent recording.
The packing was also great. The record itself was absolutely clean.

Compared it with a 2002 Saathiya CD and a 2002 Thakshak CD. The Saathiya songs on the record sound much better much than the CD. The Thakshak CD is much closer to the record.

Thanks to Srinivasan, Arjun, Prem and all the rest. :signthankspin::signthankspin:

Received the "A.R. Rahman ? The Chosen Ones" LPs.
Nice packaging. LP is in pristine condition.
Good recording...Sounds good..Nice and balanced BASS. The percussion and strings are sounding very real. Overall a satisfying experience.

THANKS A LOT SRINI (Srinivasan.M, vmscbe1974 ). This was your initiative , with initial communications to SAREGAMA and later SONY DAC ...etc..

Thanks to all who have followed it further and contributed to the effort.
Arjun Nair and others for creating and tracking the Google sheet ...

"Specially Made for HiFi Vision Forum members" is a treat to read.
Thanks once again to all.

Regards,
Anil Kumar

Though I'm not part of this group buy (originally), still I've got hold of one copy of this LP thanks to Prem who has accepted to send me the same from his personal lot.
Thanks Prem. I've received the LP this afternoon by DTDC.
Once again, thanks to Srini, Arjun & Prem and many other members who've made it happen.

Received my copy today. Pacakaging was excellent. Just listening to it, Excellent. Thanks to all for this great initiative..

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back