Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

Got sent the below list of supposedly upcomings LP's and re-releases.

Is the LP "AR Rehman - The Chosen One" same same as being pursued in this thread?
yes..i presume so
since we do not have the order of 300 the remaining 50 will be taken up by them.

Pls add me for 1 record, will make the payment once I get confirmation which account and what amount to be transferred. Regards

EnvyRao
Mumbai
Linn M109 Aktiv, Linn M-I, Linn M4100, Linn-MLP12, Linn M-DS, Linn Silver IC, CHAKT74-75-76, QNAP212P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the LP "AR Rehman - The Chosen One" same same as being pursued in this thread?
Bhai,
There are two Rahman tiles in that list 1) The Chosen one and 2) A Music Storm. So I think they are two different titles.
Regards.

I just transferred the amount Rs. 882 with references number 701918399200 from ICICI bank

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Just stumbled upon this thread and am interested. Only i am not able to see the artist/album being planned for release by sony. There was an amazon link earlier in the thread but that is returning null results now.

Appreciate if someone can list out the vinyls being made and would gladly transfer the amount.
Cheers

folks at 246 now..just 4 more to go

Just 4 of you below needed

12 Triple Ace 3
46 vinyllover 1
54 Accord 1
58 Ketanpote69 2
60 Interconnect 1
66 Beginner_N 2
68 Madman29 1
72 Record Player 1
77 vktarun 2
89 analogadikt 2
97 shrikant 1
98 rajkumarmohota 1
99 Dr Vikas Tyagi 1
100 jaswinder 1
103 Neelambari 2
110 Ullas.P.V 1
116 naeem 2
119 vkirti 1

Last edited:
Recordplayer ( RP )
Analogadikt
Madman29

...looks like you guys are out of station or something..

please respond and help us complete the magic number mates !!

Hi All,

Just stumbled upon this thread and am interested. Only i am not able to see the artist/album being planned for release by sony. There was an amazon link earlier in the thread but that is returning null results now.

Appreciate if someone can list out the vinyls being made and would gladly transfer the amount.
Cheers

The first post has it all. One LP, Custom ARR Album

folks at 246 now..just 4 more to go

Just 4 of you below needed

I wanted to get 1 record. Is it possible.

EnvyRao
Mumbai
Linn M109 Aktiv, Linn M-I, Linn M4100, Linn-MLP12, Linn M-DS, Linn Silver IC, CHAKT74-75-76, QNAP212P

I wanted to get 1 record. Is it possible.

EnvyRao
Mumbai

Pls pm me your email id and phone

Will not be possible since balance 50 will be up for sale. If we take entire 300 then can discuss

Have transferred the amount for 1 LP (882 INR) a few minutes ago by net banking to the Paper pallette. The details are: Txn Ref No: 1130427964, ICICI

Have also updated the shared excel sheet with the details. Many thanks to arj and prem for making this possible. Hope this is the first of many.

We are at 249 now. 1 to go. We shall close at 250 and not take any further orders. Any forum member who wishes to buy post reaching 250, can buy from members who have ordered extra copies to help us reach the 250 number.

Messaged Naeem, ashutosh they would be transferring today. Prem the google sheet to be corrected for Neelambari order (mr.Ijaz from trivandrum) has initially requested for 2 Lps but placed order for one only. Ullas has also made the payment. Messaged to sohail, accordfab,subhadarshan82 over mail and sms sent to sruikanth, Dr.Vikas tyagi,jaswinder,rajkumar . Mr.Nishanth(beginner_N) has paid for two lps which needs to be updated.
Regards
Srinivasan

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back