Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

Payment made for 2 LPS and sheet updated. Apologies for the delay due to unavoidable circumstances.

Thanks a lot guys.

Sorry for the delay. I have made the payment today. Since I couldn't update the sheet, have requested a FM to do so on my behalf.

Just spoke to Rajesh Menon. Min order quantity required is 275. Else order needs to be cancelled

We are at only 230 now. What are our options?
Total requested stands at 265 (it was 278 at the start). So the numbers don't look encouraging.

These are the Names and Qty missing
PLEase update with the transaction Number AN Address..else the distributor will not know where to ship
Celester has confirmed he has paid but info not yet updated

Triple Ace 3
vinyllover 1
audiophile001 1
Celester340 2
Ketanpote69 2
Interconnect 1
Beginner_N 2
Madman29 1
Record Player 1
vktarun 2
pratimbayal 1
analogadikt 2
jbgude 1
shrikant 1
rajkumarmohota 1
Dr Vikas Tyagi 1
jaswinder 1
Neelambari 2
agro 5

Ullas.P.V 1
cooltoad 1
naeem 2

Srinivasan is right we have 226 orders from 92 people while original was 278 order from 116 people. the above folks have either not paid OR paid and not updated.

Tomorrow we shall speak to Sony DADC. If they are not willing to accept our order of 226, we shall call it off and have the money repaid

Just spoke to Rajesh Menon. Min order quantity required is 275. Else order needs to be cancelled

I'd be happy to pick up another 2 copies and hence fill in for the missing buyers. Do let me know.

I just saw this thread, and am interested for a copy. How much is the final price? and how to Pay?

@Arj & Prem; I have a suggestion. I've noticed quite a few members (like those listed above) who were wanting to buy the LPs but unable to update the excel sheet as it is locked. Though they do not add up to substitute for the nonpaying members, they sure would add to the numbers. Why not create a new Excel sheet for these guys?

Once that is finalised, the shortage can be more than compensated if all the 92 committed members take one extra LP each.

Just my 2 cents.:)

Last edited:
Just talked to Pratim. He has paid, but has not yet updated the excel sheet. I am not sure, if he can edit it any more. Anyway, he is going to let the payment details known to Arjun, I suppose.

Thanks Asit..he can update it. problem with too many folks sending it to me is I find it difficult to update for all !

It appears that we are close to 235 and quite a few more since many of the FMs have not been able to update the sheet. And quite a few FMs have come forward later on and may be willing to pay. I have already committed to underwrite 10 more and can pay up immediately on demand if it helps close the deal.

The spread sheet is working perfectly fine. just sign in from your email at top right hand corner and fill in the details.
Regards

The spread sheet is working perfectly fine. just sign in from your email at top right hand corner and fill in the details.
Regards

I have put a BIG RED sign saying "sign in"..pls do not try from Mobile as it tends to mess up others data

If somebody can remind beginner_n, analogadikt, vktarun, Naeem, anujgupta1971, ketanpote69 and agro it will help. Will help add 17 more to the kitty

Last edited:
If somebody can remind beginner_n, analogadikt, vktarun, Naeem, anujgupta1971, ketanpote69 and agro it will help. Will help add 17 more to the kitty
I did do that. Sent PMs. Beginner will pay in a day or two. Some others have also responded at least. Ketanpote has his inbox full.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Friends

Extremely sorry for the delay . I had some problem in e payment from my bank. Sourav Kanti Das from Kolkata have paid Rs. 884 on my behalf today morning . Transaction ID is - IRC 1418848 , SBI Ballygauange (Haltu ) Branch .

Please update the payment

Regards

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back