Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

Will have to wait till Rajesh of Sony DADC gets back to work next week. Once there is clarity will update. Don't know from which dealer we will be asked to buy.

Thanks for the reply Prem; 'paper palette' would be a 'win-win' for us and Sony as we can continue them for funds transfer and for them to get additional business/ manage shipping logistics effectively!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Transferred the amount but unable to update the XL.

Facing the same "View Only" issue and sought access to edit thru my gmail account. I guess it will restrict editing if original access is for non-google accounts (as in my case Hotmail a/c)

Transferred the amount but unable to update the XL.

Facing the same "View Only" issue and sought access to edit thru my gmail account. I guess it will restrict editing if original access is for non-google accounts (as in my case Hotmail a/c)
I think you are right. This might be the cause.
Regards,

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

KVM, it was Srinivasan who started it all. None of this would have been possible without his initiative. It's he who deserves all the credit

Thanks, could update now!

@Arj & @prem - kudos to both of you for pulling this off! :thumbsup:

Srinivasan and Prem all the way please please... I am just the clerical staff ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I paid an amount of Rs. 882 and updated the file with transaction number and the shipping address. My bank did not want an amount of Rs 881.25. I hope, everything's okay and thanks.

When and how, we will be able to order these LP's

1.Raanjhanaa by A R Rahman
2.My Name is Khan by Shankar Ehsaan Loy
3.Hamari Adhuri Kahani by Various
4.Bhaag Milkha Bhaag by Shankar Ehsaan Loy
5.Hits of SRK by MIX
6.Record - Teesri Manzil by Various
7.Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna by Shankar Ehsaan Loy
8.Record - Kashmir Ki Kali by Various
9.Record - Umrao Jaan by Khayyam
10.Record - Awara by Various
11.Kati Patang by Various
12.Greatest Hits - Arijit Singh by Arijit Singh
13.Record - The Unforgettables -Jagjit Singh & Chitra Singh by Various

Hits of SRK is a Yashraj release. That you will have to buy from the open market. For the rest we will get back in a weeks time after speaking to Sony DADC

Guys seriously, please stop spamming others inbox, mods can u please do something about this email? Why are people replying to all? If one has made the payment or has questions, why not just reply to the thread or email originator?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Actually don't send email. Pl put it on the thread

Hello, paid for three copies as ordered, the details are as below. Request update the XLS as I could not.

28/12/2016
Kunal Shah
Tx from ICICI BanK
BIL/001113036440/REHMAN VINYL/5484121000
Dr. 2,646.00

Thank you for the initiative and selfless effort!!
:clapping:

Regards

Just made the payment and updated the Excel Sheet as well, which includes transaction number and address (you already had email/whatsapp no. in sheet)

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back