HT speaker Setup with a budget of 2.5-3 Lakh.

piyushmittal70

Hi everyone, I am about to purchase a new home theater system, almost exclusively for watching movies and am confused to death about which ones to buy.

Here is what I am thinking (Choice between two sets of speakers)

Amp - Denon AVR X3800 (Could also choose 2800, but would want to go with 3800)
Subwoofer - SVS SB1000 (Not Pro)(Could also choose JBL A120P, but want to go with SVS because I have heard so much about it)
Now for the Speakers is where it gets super confusing.
Either (LR - ELAC Debut B-6.2, C- Debut C-6.2, Surround - OW 4.2, Atmos - IC-1005 (This one probably would be changed)
Or (LR - QA 3030i, C - QA 3090CI, Surround - QA 3010i, Atmos - JBL Arena 6IC or something from QA only)
Have also considered this but it is too expensive (LR - KEF Q150, C- KEF T301, Surround - KEF Q150, Atmos- KEF CI200R)

Searching from 2 different sellers in Delhi (AV Shack, Trinity Sound), both keep trying to sell their own products, but mainly super confused between the QA and Elac, have thought about Klipsch, KEF but for my budget QA and ELAC's seem really bang for bucks), would be able to audition QA but not ELAC. Even the Amp and Sub have been decided after a hideously extensive amount of research, and still confused about those. Please help.

Hi everyone, I am about to purchase a new home theater system, almost exclusively for watching movies and am confused to death about which ones to buy.

Here is what I am thinking (Choice between two sets of speakers)

Amp - Denon AVR X3800 (Could also choose 2800, but would want to go with 3800)
Subwoofer - SVS SB1000 (Not Pro)(Could also choose JBL A120P, but want to go with SVS because I have heard so much about it)
Now for the Speakers is where it gets super confusing.
Either (LR - ELAC Debut B-6.2, C- Debut C-6.2, Surround - OW 4.2, Atmos - IC-1005 (This one probably would be changed)
Or (LR - QA 3030i, C - QA 3090CI, Surround - QA 3010i, Atmos - JBL Arena 6IC or something from QA only)
Have also considered this but it is too expensive (LR - KEF Q150, C- KEF T301, Surround - KEF Q150, Atmos- KEF CI200R)

Searching from 2 different sellers in Delhi (AV Shack, Trinity Sound), both keep trying to sell their own products, but mainly super confused between the QA and Elac, have thought about Klipsch, KEF but for my budget QA and ELAC's seem really bang for bucks), would be able to audition QA but not ELAC. Even the Amp and Sub have been decided after a hideously extensive amount of research, and still confused about those. Please help.
go for Denon 3800h and for subs you can go for dual jbl 120p or can go for a single tone winner d2000(better output than svs).
elac is better than q acoustics. but you have better options like polk r series, jbl stage and studio series or monitor audio . it mainly depends on your room size and listening volume.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back