India Hisense U7N thoughts and reviews thread?

msankadi

Hi

I am interested in the Indian version launching soon...is there a separate thread discussing the India Hisense U7N? If not, we make it that one?

What else do I need to do to make this thread eligible?

Objective: This thread should provide most of the answers to any potential buyers for this tv

Things I am interested in, others please add your thoughts too:
1. Panel difference between India and the international one
2. Does this tv make sense around 1L?
3. What is the competetion around this price point?
4. Hisense warranty - Is it uniformly bad/good across India? Is it good in some places/bad in other places? Any personal experiences or link to a warranty experience thread I can include here? Can we get extended warranty offline/croma etc?
5. Any good offline/online deals?

Hi

I am interested in the Indian version launching soon...is there a separate thread discussing the India Hisense U7N? If not, we make it that one?

What else do I need to do to make this thread eligible?

Objective: This thread should provide most of the answers to any potential buyers for this tv

Things I am interested in, others please add your thoughts too:
1. Panel difference between India and the international one
2. Does this tv make sense around 1L?
3. What is the competetion around this price point?
4. Hisense warranty - Is it uniformly bad/good across India? Is it good in some places/bad in other places? Any personal experiences or link to a warranty experience thread I can include here? Can we get extended warranty offline/croma etc?
5. Any good offline/online deals?
3. TV with similar specs around the similar price point as of now is TCL C 755 with Rs 5000 credit card offer on Amazon. Prime Day should throw some light on the offer price/discounts etc. of U7N.

U6N Pro MiniLed is also listed below this with 60hz panel and lesser brightness on Flipkart at lesser price point than U7N. Chinese are finally taking the market seriously given Sony's high price theatrics.

3. TV with similar specs around the similar price point as of now is TCL C 755 with Rs 5000 credit card offer on Amazon. Prime Day should throw some light on the offer price/discounts etc. of U7N.
Thank you any other competitors below 1L that are worth considering?

I sold off my current tv and now actively looking to buy 1 between now and diwali

Thank you any other competitors below 1L that are worth considering?

I sold off my current tv and now actively looking to buy 1 between now and diwali
Hisense U7K , although 2023 model, is a well reviewed TV and performs above its price point, It is around 85000/- for 65 inch as of now. The basic difference between 65 inch U7N and U7K is U7N has claimed peak brightness of 1300 Nits against 1000 Nits claimed peak brightness of the U7K and also has more dimming zones. If U7N is priced around Rs 5000 more than U7K for 65 inch, then in my opinion it is worth it. If budget is main consideration U7K is excellent. Both are mini LEDs. The sale in Amazon and Flipkart should hopefully see price correction for U7N as it has been brought in at high introductory price compared to earlier models.

Last edited:
In the same boat, wanting to buy 75” and looking at U7N, I just hope the introductory pricing is decent. Last year missed deal on U7K launch wherein 85” was 1.28 Lacs!

In the same boat, wanting to buy 75” and looking at U7N, I just hope the introductory pricing is decent. Last year missed deal on U7K launch wherein 85” was 1.28 Lacs!
i feel that was a one off thing to get hisense the brand going, don't think they will give that kind of discount now

Awesome and good that its amazon

2 questions

1. Do you think diwali this price will be higher or lower? Shall i buy now or wait?
2. Offline (esp reliable sellers like croma) do we get more warranty at same price or lower price?
i have no information to answer either questions, may be @lightgamer will have some thoughts on it?
it is good that it is on amazon also along with flipkart, much easier Customer service
one thing is for sure, that 5k over a lakh is to offset the 5% discount on amazon and flipkart Credit cards :)

i have no information to answer either questions, may be @lightgamer will have some thoughts on it?
it is good that it is on amazon also along with flipkart, much easier Customer service
one thing is for sure, that 5k over a lakh is to offset the 5% discount on amazon and flipkart Credit cards :)
Since you have come to this this thread you have added so much to it...Thank you! :)

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back