Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

How is the sound of the 650A with the Marantz 5003? Do they gel?
I was planning to buy the 650A & 650C combo.

Yes, It sounds much better than the DV99 / 650A combo. The soundstaging has improved vastly. The Bass is a little boomy(for a lack of better word) but that is more to do with the speaker placements(my guess- Since moving around the speakers and toe-in changes things).

I heard the 650 combo. Even though it was quite good, I felt the sound was a little too laid back for my liking.

Cheers
Sushanth

I'll hear the CA 650 Combo again:)

Yes, It sounds much better than the DV99 / 650A combo. The soundstaging has improved vastly. The Bass is a little boomy(for a lack of better word) but that is more to do with the speaker placements(my guess- Since moving around the speakers and toe-in changes things).

I heard the 650 combo. Even though it was quite good, I felt the sound was a little too laid back for my liking.

Cheers
Sushanth

Here's my Setup. And a little blog too...
The Negative Creep: Dream Theatre
Check my Blog for all the pics.
8686409329.jpg

7945149066.jpg

7089984260.jpg

4082496436.jpg

Hi Rahul,
Your setup is very nice and you have a good taste too. Do you have any pics how the back portion of the panel fitted against the wall, which was taken during construction..

Hi Rahul,
Your setup is very nice and you have a good taste too. Do you have any pics how the back portion of the panel fitted against the wall, which was taken during construction..

Thanks a lot.
Unfortunately no, I didnt have the camera during the construction stage.
Its a wooden frame, on which a plywood is mounted, and covered with sun mica.

@rahuljonline

excellent setup.. neatly designed.. looks beautiful..

how was TV wall mounted? Is wall mount unit fixed on the wooden panel only?

No, the TV is mounted on the wall. The wooden panel is thin, and is made around the TV, to conceal the wires, and for the show...

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back