Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

Congrats. Vasu

It was a pleasent surprise when I heared about your new speaker. I think it was a quick decision . Waiting to listen to the set up asap.

Regards

I had a hard time lugging this amp to Sangram's place to listen it with his Mini Dancers but the trouble was worth it.
You can drop on any holiday. If possible you and Asit da can come together.
Regards

Hi Vasu
you are one of the lucky few to get your speakers into a room that has no close side walls...makes a big difference.

Asit, when you do go to Vasu's place, you must give me your impressions

cheers

Hi Myraid
If i see clearly you have a sofa near to the left speaker.
I also had to keep a sofa in my room in the same way but thought thats as good as having a closed side wall, so removed it from there.

Hi Vasu
you are one of the lucky few to get your speakers into a room that has no close side walls...makes a big difference

@Sridhar,
True Sridhar. As you see in the pics the speakers are 4.5 ft from rear wall, 4 ft from side walls with seating position at 9 ft from rear wall. There is no boomy or overpowering bass with this arrangement.

Hi Myraid
If i see clearly you have a sofa near to the left speaker.
I also had to keep a sofa in my room in the same way but thought thats as good as having a closed side wall, so removed it from there.

@rikhav,
A sofa is better than bare walls. It works as an acoustic panel and helps in reducing the the reflected sound.
Regards

A couple of months ago, I moved my HT from a dedicated HT/entertainment room to the main living area. Also setup a study & "manly entertainment" room for myself :) Here are some pictures of the rearranged setup.

I wish u had a better curtain arrangement on the wall. everything else looks class.

My Stereo Setup

Denon TT 29T
CA DV99
Marantz CD 5003
CA 650A
Denon PMA380
Straight Wire & QED cables
Wharefedale 8.3 Diamond Speakers

mg0850.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Last edited:
Sushanth, set up looks lovely. No clutter, simple and classy. 3 sources, 2 amps, 1 pair speakers!
But the photo is not so good, not sharp!

Nice to know you have added cd5003 and denon tt along with your dv99. I guess the ca650a is also a recent purchase?

I have heard the following :

1. Monitor Audio BR2
2. Monitor Audio BX2
3. Monitor Audio RS6
4. Wharfedale 10.2
5. Wharefedale 10.5
6. Dali Ikon 2
7. Dali Ikon 6

Among these I loved the Dali Ikon2.

Decision still pending.

Cheers
Sushanth

I have heard the Dali Ikon 2 with the CA 550A & 550C & they sound very good:) The bass was lacking but the Mids & highs were too good.

Price for bundle 65K
(1) cambridge audio azur 650A - 34K
(2) Monitor Audio M6 - 36K

Place : Audio Planet, Behind BDA complex Koramangala.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back