Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

74435_10150112943724638_500874637_7653521_4278412_n.jpg

Person in the pic is my brother.

Pratters, So thats the Epson! Good that you have a CRT for normal viewing also. Where's the Sony music system?

Yeah. I put one on each side for a bit but then put it back to the original place. The sounds come great and I am more than happy with it. I see a lot of people spend loads of money on speakers etc and it is fine, I might have too if I didn't have this music system. I am really satisfied with the sound from the system, so didn't spend more money.

Finally got my dream setup. I have serious layout and placement constraints as its in the living room. For now just enjoying the music and movies without bothering about them too much. I will probably do the next level of improvements when I can afford a new house with a dedicated room :)

img02130.jpg

img0210c0.jpg

:clapping: nice setup.... wow that center channel is a sleeping floorstand speaker . Very nice.. You shld wall mount the TV and keep the center on top of the shelf..

Cant wallmount as the back surface is made of glass. I do have an option of keeping the TV on the center speaker, just frightened it may spoil the center speaker's veneer.

Thanks RoC. I am holding off on the bigger TV hoping I can leapfrog to a projector/screen setup. If I lose patience then the screen will be upgraded.

For the breathing space, I will experiment with that once the break-in is done, albeit within limitations of it being in a living room setup.

:licklips:Monitor 9's:licklips:

Enjoy brother sud98! would definitely like to hear them paired to the emotiva set-up!

Last edited:
Fantastic setup, just like most I do feel the speakers need breathing space for which you have mentioned you would look at it later.

Fantastic setup, just like most I do feel the speakers need breathing space for which you have mentioned you would look at it later.

@sud98: Not later mate. Do it now before your speakers choke:D

Superb setup there Sud98, mindblowing stuff right there.....should be heavenly hearing through those speakers :)

Here are my new babies, got from sale thread here:Neither pure audiophile stuff, nor a proper setup - but these kids seriously rock my boat.Powered up with my Yamaha 663(i know,i know - u can laugh but thats all i have) and these simply annihilated my wharfedale 5.1 set,no questions asked.I don't dare go above -20(out of +16) of the AVR,lest my heart might stop,i can already feel it trembling inside my chest with the sound.Part of it is due to the small hall(15x20),but these are some seriously powered ones and I can easily say i haven't heard ANYTHING like these so far.I now got a glimpse of what Suri and other power DIYers would be feeling with their monster towers.

20101202075118.jpg

20101202132304.jpg

20101130105935.jpg

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back