Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

Finally my subwoofer arrived today.

velodyne.jpg

photowba.jpg

Recently purchased a HD66 PJ from US. Really liked the color saturation and contrast that it gives even with ambient light and without a proper screen(I am projecting on the wall). The PJ is for now temporarily placed, will be mounting it on the wall.

IMAG0313.jpg

IMAG0309.jpg

IMAG0307.jpg

Finally my setup is ready!!! Got some time now to post the pic... ;)
dsc09376b.jpg

congrats mohan, this setup us very identical to mine, the avianos are a very capable set of speakers. What did you purchase for the rears? I think
I saw a network HDD on the table, time to buy a higher one :) or NAS?

congrats mohan, this setup us very identical to mine, the avianos are a very capable set of speakers. What did you purchase for the rears? I think
I saw a network HDD on the table, time to buy a higher one :) or NAS?

Thanks!!
Was using my old 6 ohms speakers for rears... planning to upgrade them once I move in my new flat!!
No NAS just HDD!

Last edited:
woww .... classy .... not only the room setting, but also the outside ... am seeing hillocks in the last pic. Where are you based?

........ and I was in Kalimpong for a full day, last year. On the way back from Darjeeling!

Guys .... mention 'your' location in your handles .... direct across-the-table communications become a lot easier!

Moktan, That's a beautiful home you have got there! As Avidyarthy said, interiors as well as the view outside are just awesome. Wondering what it would be like to listen to music in the quiet(I hope?), cold evenings of Kalimpong(reminds me of Inheritance of loss by Kiran Desai).
Btw, your Callistos are toed in quite aggressively. Any reason?

Moktan, Wondering what it would be like to listen to music in the quiet(I hope?), cold evenings of Kalimpong(reminds me of Inheritance of loss by Kiran Desai).
Btw, your Callistos are toed in quite aggressively. Any reason?

too bad Avid's visit was missed. Of course forum members are always welcome if you can get this far...
iaudio..
interesting that you read the book. plenty of folks here were quite miffed by Ms Desai's portrayal of my hometown...
the toe in is to ensure that the drivers point approximately at my shoulders when i sit down for a listen bang on the sweet spot...of course suggestions that could improve the listening experience are always welcome...
thanks

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back