Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

If I may :)

dsc2873custom.jpg
[/URL]

dsc2870custom.jpg
[/URL]

dsc2922custom.jpg
[/URL]

dsc2918custom.jpg
[/URL]

dsc2898custom.jpg
[/URL]

Damn - the top two images look straight out of a sales brochure! Nice setup!

too bad Avid's visit was missed. Of course forum members are always welcome if you can get this far...
iaudio..
interesting that you read the book. plenty of folks here were quite miffed by Ms Desai's portrayal of my hometown...
the toe in is to ensure that the drivers point approximately at my shoulders when i sit down for a listen bang on the sweet spot...of course suggestions that could improve the listening experience are always welcome...
thanks

Moktan, never visisted Kalimpong :) but if I do, would crave to visit that proposed new HT room, if you allow :)

Moktan, never visisted Kalimpong :) but if I do, would crave to visit that proposed new HT room, if you allow :)

the picture flatters. but surely you are welcome whenever that happens or sooner if you for some reason you happen to be in our neck of the woods.

My Denon AVR-1713 setup here

IMG_9199.jpg

Finally my AVR setup at home fully installed, for now:

1. Sony HX-850 TV
2. Sony BDP-S490 Bluray Player
3. Denon AVR-1713
4. QAcoustics 2010i in 2.0 setup
5. Wii, Wii Balance
6. MTNL Huawai router + Netgear N600 Wifi Router
7. Two USB hard disks connected to TV.

I intend to enjoy this for a while before adding a Centre speaker & Subwoofer. The surround speakers will take a while to come as I have to change my entire living room layout for that.

/Suryanarayan

Last edited:
hi,
here i am enclosing pictures of my TV room set up.
AMP-Sansui AU717(Fully recapped and restored)
speakers-Yamaha NS1000M
stands-DIY with wood and automotive spray paint
source:oppo bdp-83 and pioneer dv655a
av amp:sony str da 777es
sub:jamo D6THx(only for movies)
just enjoying,Will update the rest of the set up ASAP

Attachments

• DSC_2726a.jpg
    DSC_2726a.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 709
  • DSC_2731.jpg
    DSC_2731.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 712
  • DSC_2733.jpg
    DSC_2733.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 710
Last edited:
my new second setup. the speaker is a DIY using Philips 8.5" 9710 tuned to 40hz which goes up to 19.4Khz with 95db of efficiency :yahoo: the amplifier is also a DIY 2A3 3.5wpc SE tube amp with RCA 2A3 and brown base Sylvania 6SN7. this amp sounds amazing in micro details. the source is Shanling DAC-50. nothing remarkable about interconnects and speaker cables, dirt cheap goods. you won't believe how good this setup sounds. far better than many commercial speakers I've heard.

Attachments

• SAM_1112.jpg
    SAM_1112.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 693
  • SAM_1113.jpg
    SAM_1113.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 690
the main setup with 27wpc 211/VT-4C SE tube monoblocks. speakers are Klipsch Cornwall

Is that a custom finish on the Klipsch Cornwalls?
Very nice looking speakers I must say.

Nice to know an audio enthusiast from Teheran! Welcome to HFV!

Is that a custom finish on the Klipsch Cornwalls?
Very nice looking speakers I must say.

Nice to know an audio enthusiast from Teheran! Welcome to HFV!

Uh thanks for your kindness ;)
actully it's a Cornwall but I changed the motor board to bring up the woofer a little. I also used Beyma woofer to increase efficiency.

Crazy indeed!

Nice setup!!!.

:D yes they look awful but they sound amazing. I almost broke my neck to build that round Tractrix horn

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back