Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

The DIY'ed Cabinet lighting!
2whh1yd.jpg

Neat setup congrats. What is the thing on the right side of the TV (from user view)?

And I wonder why you like to light up those messy cables/ cords while I am breaking my head to hide them.:eek:hyeah:

Neat setup congrats. What is the thing on the right side of the TV (from user view)?

And I wonder why you like to light up those messy cables/ cords while I am breaking my head to hide them.:eek:hyeah:

HAHA, the cables been hidden now with another row of spare discs!
And the thing on the right side, is the LG BD550 with a coffee maker on top! :p

And thad, thats a frame mounter poster creating reflection.

Last edited:
Thats really good set up. Try to place the sub woofer in the floor. It is advisable to not to keep on a table.
Btw Contrats on your set up. Where are you located in Chennai?

Thanks. I used to have the SW on the floor. There was just too much vibration, but that was at my old place. There was a window just above the SW. I started reading on how to reduce the vibrations and the 'riser' idea is a result of what i read in a different forum. More importantly the vibrations just vanished once i took it off the floor and the bass immediately became more puchy. I never really bothered to put the SW down ever since, even after I moved places.. I'm at Pallikaranai.

Thats really good set up. Try to place the sub woofer in the floor. It is advisable to not to keep on a table.
Btw Contrats on your set up. Where are you located in Chennai?

Hello friends,

I had last posted here back in 2011 asking for advice, now would like to share my HT setup with some pictures.

My system is:
- Marantz SR6007
- Paradigm Studio 100 FS
- Paradigm Studio CC590 CS
- REL T9 Subwoofer
- Paradigm S1 Left/Right Surrounds
- DLS Flatbox Slim Rears
- Grandview Fantasy 120" screen
- Panasonic AE 8000

mJRENtu.jpg

WSskkx6.jpg

Wd3i5ZK.jpg

eniO82P.jpg

XmtJe95.jpg

6wlEgoH.jpg

The automation is via Control4, so I have setup scenes. "Watch Projector" turns on projector, turns off TV, lowers screen, closes curtains, switches off lights, etc.

I am happy with both the music and movie experience.

Welcome your feedback!

Last edited:
You are more than welcome Elango..
I'm not convinced the setup with Audyssey is accurate. I'm having to bump up the levels considerably. With the volume at 60, it doesn't sound too loud at all.. Guess I need to address the Echo problem first!

Hmmmm Good...So you pushing me indirectly :licklips:...

How has been your denon + Sonodyne combo... Never paired them with Denon.... I would like to drop in once you complete the burn-in :eek:hyeah:

Not getting enough words to appreciate the setup Mahendra. Havent seen a more elegant and clean looking home setup in my small HT exposure of last 4 years :clapping: Kudos to the one who have planned the position and set the components and to the ones who is keeping the room that neat and tidy!!! :eek:hyeah:

Regards,
Antony

You are more than welcome Elango..
I'm not convinced the setup with Audyssey is accurate. I'm having to bump up the levels considerably. With the volume at 60, it doesn't sound too loud at all.. Guess I need to address the Echo problem first!

Thanks...will keep you updated if i drop in by Velachery sometime....

Sometimes manually tweaking the AVR is better, don't worry about bumping the levels on the AVR... you can hit the max if required....

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back