Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

Congrats hydrovac... It is a serious sub, no doubt.
I am sure Sidvee must be glad to see his cylinder working again to its glory.

Thanks Santosh,

Sid must have been heartbroken when the sub failed on him. Thanks to him for the giveaway and hope, will be glad with my effort.

Cheers!

Congrats Hydrovac! - The sub is looking good in your setup and I am sure sounding excellent as well.
Cheers,
Sid

Aftr years of reading reviews and suggestions from forum members my setup is finally ready (90%,, Still the Projector setup -Optoma HD20 and screen is pending)
Here are the pics.
1. Sitting Area

2. TV nd AVR Setup

3. Monoprice Inceiling speakers just above the sitting area. Believe --They are worth evry penny and very cheap too with 6.5 inch driver and 1inch tweeter.

4. HDMI over LAN Socket..This is installed on the right panel of the Sitting area. HDMI Transfer via LAN cables. Can be used to connect a laptop with HDMI or any HDMI device and the HDMI transmits to the AVR . (Similar Output-HDMI Over LAN is installed behind the AVR

5. Left side of the Sitting area. The criss-cross panel is high gloss and LED light strip will be installed in the path. Sofa needs renovation ;)

6.Sliding door separates the hall area from the rooms so that makes it as a useful acoustic barrier for ppl in the rooms

7. Finally the SUB (JBL ES250PW connected to AVR by Wireless module.
It just ROARS believe me.. !! excellent punch for movies. Movies i wd give 8/10 but for music it gives the boom but not that great ..so 6/10

Projector Optoma HD 20 and Screen to be installed. Projector mount already installed.

Last edited:
How did you connect the sub to the AVR using a wireless module? Can you share a link of any such product?

The JBL SUB ES250PW is a wireless subwoofer and it comes with its own wireless module (see image: placed on tata sky stb). Its like a router which gets its input from avr through rca/coax cable nd transmits the signal wirelessly to the sub. The sub can be also connected directly_wired route

Last edited:
My two channel set up:
Peachtree Decco 65 Digital amp with ESS Sabre DAC and analogue, digital, and USB inputs. It has a SS as well as a Tube pre. We can select between the two on the fly. I bought it about 10 months back. Was using Sonodyne Sonus 2605 FS, but 4 months back I got:
Epos M 12i BS, with stands by Magma.
My sources are:
Marantz CD 5001
Sony Vaio comp using VLC
Dune HD Max as media player

The best audio quality is CD player thru optical digital. The USB input using flaC or wav files is also very close to CD quality. The USB takes hi-res files though I haven't tried many.
The amp also has pre outs which can be used for a power amp or sub. Tried my KEF sub, it definitely gives more body to the BS sound.
Note the cool blue glow of the tube! looks great with the lights out!
2iurjpu.jpg

213ktic.jpg

335axj9.jpg

1z160s5.jpg

2iurjpu.jpg

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back