Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

Hats off @kapvin, definitely a very enviable setup. Contrary to the belief that you'll be unpopular in the building, I feel that you'll be making friends much too soon if you start inviting your neighbors for a listening or a movie session.

Made some additions since moving to Mumbai last year, so I thought I'll post the new config :-

1.Used equipment rack (right side of the pic) - bought from a fellow FM
2.New PS3 (top shelf)
3.Replaced Marantz CD 5001 with CD 6004 (middle shelf)
4.Replaced the Panasonic 42PV7 with a Samsung 51F5500 PDP
5.Bought a whole lot of BDs (mostly from amazon.uk/.com). The cabinet is overflowing (notice some of the BDs kept in the bottom shelf of the TV stand) and now I urgently need a new BD cabinet !!

Attachments

• 20131120_191421.jpg
    20131120_191421.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 566
  • 20131120_191514.jpg
    20131120_191514.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 564
Made some additions since moving to Mumbai last year, so I thought I'll post the new config :-

1.Used equipment rack (right side of the pic) - bought from a fellow FM
2.New PS3 (top shelf)
3.Replaced Marantz CD 5001 with CD 6004 (middle shelf)
4.Replaced the Panasonic 42PV7 with a Samsung 51F5500 PDP
5.Bought a whole lot of BDs (mostly from amazon.uk/.com). The cabinet is overflowing (notice some of the BDs kept in the bottom shelf of the TV stand) and now I urgently need a new BD cabinet !!

Nice setup Ranojoy. Nice and clean.

BTW, some larger and clearer pictures would provide more depth in the setup.

Cheers...

Totally agree with RecordPlayer. Really nice setup and I hope I was your neighbour, I wouldn't have spent money on buying BDs :p

My new setup, more details on this one in my thread.
drz5.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I had started out with the noble thought that about 100 BDs was all that I would ever need - i.e. that number would comfortably cover all the "must haves". Having tripled that number, am continuing to find more and more "must haves" and have decided to call it a day at 400. God willing ....:) (about 20 more titles are in the post).

This could lead to a divorce though.

Hi all,

Here is my 2-channel rig until I get the dedicated A/V room finished on the terrace.

Speakers are Magnepan 1.6QR. Source is ARCAM Delta 270 CDP, Pass B1 preamp to PWA300 power amp which is a DIY build. Ecosse and DAC interconnects for pre and power amps. Bandridge 14 gauge speaker cable.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_4854.jpg
    IMG_4854.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 585
Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back