Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

one of the best amp i have ever heard.excellent,punchy bass and silky smooth highs.the only amp i am happy with my NS1000M speakers.for back up i purchased another one,fully recapped and kept in my home.:)

rikki22s whats the brand of the speakers? And from the pic whic is not to clear but it looks like the left speakerc is placed on glass while the other is on wood...is there any issues with SQ

rikki22s whats the brand of the speakers? And from the pic whic is not to clear but it looks like the left speakerc is placed on glass while the other is on wood...is there any issues with SQ

MPW is right..those are infact Dali Lektor 2. Actually the right speaker is also partially on the glass but I don't feel any significant impact on SQ. Will try placing some thick book and see if there is any substantial improvement. Also, have to hunt for a good center speaker and those will change the experience substantially.

Just a beginner here.. :)

eberu4yj.jpg
asamazet.jpg

@gautamnaidu nice setup bro. reminds me of mine. I think you may get a better sound if you put in a larger thicker rug and other absorbent items etc.

Thank you.. I am planning to... Soon I shall.. There is a lot of reflective surfaces on the wall behind also.. But since it is my living room in wondering how to work on it without getting my wife chase me out :cool::D

Quick question : i have absolutely no idea...but i have seen a lot of posts where the Sub woofer is just near the avr.. in my setup i can feel heavy vibrations on doors and windows while watching an action movie... would it affect the Components of the avr due to vibration?? or even the bluray player?

do you enjoy those vibrations on doors & windows? Me think, a good bass should hit the chest only, tight, no reverberations. There is a thread somewhere here on sub-woofer placement.

My Little Audio Setup

Amp - Dynakit Mkiii Mono Blocks
Pre Amp - Dyna Pas 3
Speakers - Bang and Olufsen S75
TT - Akai AP D 40
CD - Marantz CD50
Mini Disc - Onkyo MD 185x
Tape - Technics RS 24m
Tuner - Technics ST S7

And 100 cd's 500 cassettes and 700 lp's .

Attachments

• perfect.jpg
    perfect.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 807
My Little Audio Setup

Amp - Dynakit Mkiii Mono Blocks
Pre Amp - Dyna Pas 3
Speakers - Bang and Olufsen S75
TT - Akai AP D 40
CD - Marantz CD50
Mini Disc - Onkyo MD 185x
Tape - Technics RS 24m
Tuner - Technics ST S7

And 100 cd's 500 cassettes and 700 lp's .

Super,Fantastic,Excellent,Mind blowing .

Thanks,

My Stereo Setup..
Amp: Marantz PM6003
Speakers: Mordaunt Short Mezzo 2
Cables: Chord Rumour 2, Monoprice 25 feet coaxial cable pair
Source: Zune 80 + Zune HD Dock & Sony DVD Player for playing ACDs
Height of Tweeter of Mezzo 2from floor: approx 36 inches.. in level to our ears while sitting on the bed and 3-4 inches above while sleeping..

Cable in the center is HDMI cable concealed and sent below near the AMP for future use
DTH and socket for TV Installation

Side Table Near Bed.. Monoprice Coaxial Cable 25feet runs (concealed) from SIde table to the wall in front of the the bed

Coaxial cable connected to Monoprice AV Wallplate at the lower portion of the side table where the wall plate is hidden/cant be seen. Wall plate offers me a choice to add some other Dock // CD PLayer // Player later

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Will post the HT Setup soon..

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back