Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

My humble set up ....

Attachments

• HT5.jpg
    HT5.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 787
  • HT2.jpg
    HT2.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 751
  • HT3.jpg
    HT3.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 756
Beautiful! Do mention the gears.

Energy RC Series Speakers | SVS PC 12NSD Sub | Yamaha RX-V471 | Sony S490 BDP | Philips DVD | PJ ( awaited ) | ( Combo of Used & New ) .

Thanks to all FM's for their guidance and inputs. Not to forget the " For Sale " Deals !!! :) . Else I would have ended up with some basic Sony / Philips kinda HT gears . The experience in amazing ..... though without PJ I am doing injustice to the AV gear & the quality of sound .

I am glad that you are enjoying the setup MZB.
It will keep you happy for a long time, I am sure.

BTW, nice sub!

I am glad that you are enjoying the setup MZB.
It will keep you happy for a long time, I am sure.

BTW, nice sub!

Thanks Santy . I plan to have along association with the set up as long I don't plan to go for Genelac as future upgration !! :)

My humble set up ....

10896d1373192876-showcase-your-audio-video-setup-here-ht5.jpg
Can you pull your centre speaker slightly forward, so that its front baffle is just past the edge of the cabinet? This will lessen diffraction and make for clearer dialogue/vocals.

Here is my AV system:

Samsung BD Player|Denon-1911 | Mission M33i |Mission centre | Mission M30i | Polk PSW 125 | Toshiba Regza (32"").

6kq7.jpg

zo82.jpg

Recently I added a DAC to listen to computer audio- CALYX COFFEE (Korean)

yfbv.jpg

vr2g.jpg

w6rn.jpg

I also have a second system for CD listening:

Teac 385 (CD and AMP half width units) | Wharfdale 9.1

Teac Reference 385 Hi-Fi System: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

6w35.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

vjc.

Good system. Enjoy! How much is the improvement in SQ with the DAC, compared to a CD played in the BDP?

Improvement has been observed in the MP3 files while played from my netbook. Earlier I have been using a creative x-fi DAC. Compared to this, the SQ has improved quite a lot. The sound envelope has grown with a three dimensional appeal and so the sound stage and clarity. A new life to MP-3 files and FLAC. May be the felt improvement is atributed to the high SNR of the Calyx compared with the Creative DAC.

I also feel that a my speaker Mission M33i has a weaker mid-range, though bass and treble are excellent. The Denon AVR was helping to improve a little. But with the new DAC, the mid-range signals are well treated and play back is somewhat improved.

Thanks,

VJC

Can you pull your centre speaker slightly forward, so that its front baffle is just past the edge of the cabinet? This will lessen diffraction and make for clearer dialogue/vocals.

Sure Sanjay . I normally do it that way when the system is on . Due to kids at home and cleaning purpose they r pushed back when switched off !!

@MZB:

SVS!!!! I was spellbound when I had a demo of this last year. Congrats and enjoy your setup!

True . Bass so accurate, detailed, dynamic, and deep . It can get loud but it doesn't distort or get boomy, explosions in movies have a real sense of reality and music is disco or concert like !!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back