What to buy from Bahrain

sabarirjpm

Hi

I have a relative of mine who is coming from Bahrain. Can some one suggest if the prices in Bahrain are cheaper than in India

I have a wish list which has the following but not limited to :)

1. Full HD 40" LCD/ LEDTV
2. IPAD 2
3. Digital SLR Camera

Let me know your thoughts

In Bahrain, just like UAE, electronic items are cheap. I will suggest a 46"+ TV + AVR.

Are you really into photography? Will you be taking pictures at least every weekend for the next 5 years? If yes, then go for a DSLR. Remember that it will be your own money you are spending. A DSLR will be great to show to friends and family but I will suggest that you reflect before leaping.

Same is my opinion on iPAD 2. In my (extreme) humble opinion, iPAD is nothing but a show off piece. A netbook costing half can do all the things an ipad can and much more. Just that netbook is not jazzy as the ipad. If someone is gifting you an ipad, then fine. Otherwise it is a criminal waste of money.

My only suggestion is spend money wisely on items that can be useful.

Check out LCD televisions they are much cheaper than India.As for AV receivers beware of the weight & customs duty as you are not supposed to bring in material more than 25000 INR.

Be warned... Bahrain's electronic prices are not as good as Dubai's... But my buddy just messaged from there that was getting the Samsung LED - PS506500 for 499 BD (About 60K)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back