Finally after waiting for so long will install my home theatre tomorrow

Can you tell wyy dialogue volume is too low and background music cranks up very good ? Thts how avr decodes? As i dont have center channel
Many reasons
1.Some movies/music recorded so
2. Try switching to auro 3d or 2d
3. Try adjusting (lowering levels) of other channels than centre. Do not increase any channel above 0db as it gives unwanted behaviour sometimes.
4. Try dialogue enhancement.

I like more surround and i usually suppress centre more than what system gives by default for most of the audio.

Most importantly - when trying to switch audysy from refference to off or flat- decrease the volume level to -20db....refference gets too loud and my 2 tweeters were blown!! Careful

Since you have tinnitus, it would be prudent to keep the volume limit option to a level comfortable to you so it will never exceed it.
There is also an option to keep the volume at a certain level when you power on the avr.

Many reasons
1.Some movies/music recorded so
2. Try switching to auro 3d or 2d
3. Try adjusting (lowering levels) of other channels than centre. Do not increase any channel above 0db as it gives unwanted behaviour sometimes.
4. Try dialogue enhancement.

I like more surround and i usually suppress centre more than what system gives by default for most of the audio.

Most importantly - when trying to switch audysy from refference to off or flat- decrease the volume level to -20db....refference gets too loud and my 2 tweeters were blown!! Careful
I have front lft right only. No other speaker

click on options button on Denon remote. On that may be 2nd or 3rd option you will find channel level adjustment.
The options button available in maranz remote.

fu& why they dont have manual in the box. i could not find it
They are doing their best to save planet earth by not including a physical manual, though their price does not justify it. You will have to download from the Denon site. Both Denon and Marantz don't come with a physical manual since many years.

Try switching to auro 2d or stereo.
Just connected my pioneer lx57 to the same setup without any amp, direct....OH MY SWEET...denon is xxxx xxxxx xxxxxx.....invite anyone to see the sky high difference....
also can you tell i have connected earc on sony tv then to earc 8k output on denon receiver and also bluray panasonic to bluray hdmi on denon. But if bluray player is not on and switch to tv earc hdmi source it always says no signal displayed on tv. why so? because if i want to do some settings in denon receiver i cannot i have to switch to bluray button on denon remote then denon icon comes up on tv.

Can you tell wyy dialogue volume is too low and background music cranks up very good ? Thts how avr decodes? As i dont have center channel
Since you mentioned .." front lft right only... "
Hope you are playing the media in stereo mode instead of 5.1/7.1/Atoms/etc setting.
This menu should be available from the media(dvd/BR) after you insert - most likely "languages + audio " kind of it.

edit: i.e to play the source stereo mode if available , else you may have to use any of the other Pro-logic mode type ( upscaling 2 to 5.1 etc ).

Last edited:
Since you mentioned .." front lft right only... "
Hope you are playing the media in stereo mode instead of 5.1/7.1/Atoms/etc setting.
This menu should be available from the media(dvd/BR) after you insert - most likely "languages + audio " kind of it.

edit: i.e to play the source stereo mode if available , else you may have to use any of the other Pro-logic mode type ( upscaling 2 to 5.1 etc ).
from panasonic remote or denon remote? this shit is too confusing

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back