Finally after waiting for so long will install my home theatre tomorrow

also can you tell i have connected earc on sony tv then to earc 8k output on denon receiver and also bluray panasonic to bluray hdmi on denon. But if bluray player is not on and switch to tv earc hdmi source it always says no signal displayed on tv. why so? because if i want to do some settings in denon receiver i cannot i have to switch to bluray button on denon remote then denon icon comes up on tv.
This is may be to avoid feed back. Better switch to any other source than TV (not just Blu ray) and try...wait for the signal to be acquired after menu button is pressed on denon

Feeding its own signal back to it....when earc enabled tv audio goes into denon and when denon is switched to tv audio , the same signal gets into an infinite loop of echo...
Bluray signal works fine. But suppose if only denon is connected to tv . By clicking on input source there is no option to run jormal android tv and cant switch to that tv android with input button on remote its weird

They are doing their best to save planet earth by not including a physical manual, though their price does not justify it. You will have to download from the Denon site. Both Denon and Marantz don't come with a physical manual since many years.
Lol

Attachments

• 20240826_210156.jpg
    20240826_210156.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 13
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back