Finally after waiting for so long will install my home theatre tomorrow

Reduce the volume or channel levels
It was painful task as i was doing everything firdt time. When first connected only wires on back of avr but not on actual equipments denon gave humming noise. In the end belkin hdmi which was in bluray slot was culprit. Returning it tomorrow. Also till 70 voluke on avr colume is too lesss why so? But above 75 it gives sound like a theatre thunder.

It was painful task as i was doing everything firdt time. When first connected only wires on back of avr but not on actual equipments denon gave humming noise. In the end belkin hdmi which was in bluray slot was culprit. Returning it tomorrow. Also till 70 voluke on avr colume is too lesss why so? But above 75 it gives sound like a theatre thunder.
Volume setting is there in avr.where you need to put teference level at 0. By tomorriw i will provide the navigation which i used with maranz 50.

DAMN THESE DALI OPTICON MK2 MY TINITTUS GOT WORSE IN RIGHT EAR. I PLAYED SPECTRE OPENING SCene IN 4K HDR IT WAS BOOM I MEAN BOOMER I DONT need A SUBWOOFER LOL WILL POST VIDEO TOMORROW
Guess you are satisfied with mid bass and the room accoustic is boosting it more. Subwoofer is something more felt than heard. Thats when the seat (the foam shakes the body)...got some songs that do that...better save your bank and dont let yourself in this teritory😅

Guess you are satisfied with mid bass and the room accoustic is boosting it more. Subwoofer is something more felt than heard. Thats when the seat (the foam shakes the body)...got some songs that do that...better save your bank and dont let yourself in this teritory😅
no room acoustic done and will add sub soon. can you tell why they feel low volume below 75 and aabove 80 it sounds like a theatre. did audessey setup did some thing wrong/

Go to settings-Audio-Volume-Scale change scale to -79,5db -18db
Limit -5db
Power on level -40db
Mute Level Full

This is what Iam using on my maranz 50.
Here zero is rederence 75 db
Check volume from minus 40
Minus 40 means 75-40 that is 35
Like that check.
May becat -30 or -25 you will get good volume.
And in ootions in avr remote adjust the channel levels.
Multiwq xt 32 put FIAT.

try these.

Enable Dynamic Eq and listen at Low volume.
In general my listening volume is between -25 to -22.
Some times for music -34.
As yours is also non accoustically treaed room dont put high volumes like 75.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back