Is this setup good to go with denon x3800h

If you paid the duty fee, then it's good. If you tried Germany, Amazon is much cheaper than Italy. But any way you ordered it's fine. On the back of the player, definitely it's in English. but interface mostly in Italian, but you can change the language, i guess its not a big deal.
hi again for the same price as focal theva n 1 i can get dali opticon 2 . can you tell which will be best for indian music from 90s like mohra akele hum akele tum movies

hi again for the same price as focal theva n 1 i can get dali opticon 2 . can you tell which will be best for indian music from 90s like mohra akele hum akele tum movies
Did you not choose the theva n2 already?
Considering the theva n1 or dali opticon 2 for surrounds?

If you paid the duty fee, then it's good. If you tried Germany, Amazon is much cheaper than Italy. But any way you ordered it's fine. On the back of the player, definitely it's in English. but interface mostly in Italian, but you can change the language, i guess its not a big deal.
also if we compare dali opticon1 and 2 crossover frequency is 1000 less in 2 what does this mean? also their sensitivity is less than focal theva. i want them to perform very well at lower levels. i will listen on only 30% VOLUME

Very hard query to answer. They each are very warm-sounding speakers, and I in my view like each of them.

focal theva I even have never auditioned, so I can`t tell the difference. however I attempted opticon with focal aria. Aria is much more detailed, and vocals are much more precise. I felt like they had been really good in jazz, blues, Hindustani, and Carnatic songs, however in film songs they're fine however now no longer as great as blues or jazz.

you have to take an auditioned earlier than you purchase they each are surely nice speakers

also if we compare dali opticon1 and 2 crossover frequency is 1000 less in 2 what does this mean? also their sensitivity is less than focal theva. i want them to perform very well at lower levels. i will listen on only 30% VOLUME

While you look, the sensitivity opticon is a little tougher to drive than theva. one greater aspect a few people find focal could be very bright sounding so use a matching amplifier for focal to get that warm sounding .

If you are using in home theatre . consider the centre channel to get the LCR combination.

Very hard query to answer. They each are very warm-sounding speakers, and I in my view like each of them.

focal theva I even have never auditioned, so I can`t tell the difference. however I attempted opticon with focal aria. Aria is much more detailed, and vocals are much more precise. I felt like they had been really good in jazz, blues, Hindustani, and Carnatic songs, however in film songs they're fine however now no longer as great as blues or jazz.

you have to take an auditioned earlier than you purchase they each are surely nice speakers

While you look, the sensitivity opticon is a little tougher to drive than theva. one greater aspect a few people find focal could be very bright sounding so use a matching amplifier for focal to get that warm sounding .

If you are using in home theatre . consider the centre channel to get the LCR combination.
MATCH AMPLIFIER HOW? I HAVE X4800H

so focal theva n1 dali opticon 2 or dali oberon 7 floor whcih one?
You try to audioned these speakers and find which one you like. They are all good speakers, but Oberon 7 is a pretty big tower. If you have space in your front, you can consider it, but try to audition these before finalising one.

It is difficult to place oberon 7; they are more than 3feet tall and also big in footprint and you can't place it closer to the wall also so Consider a bookshelf or even obeoen 5 is fine.
what will happen if i put oberon 7 close to wall my room size height 10.5 feet length 13 feet width 11 feet

what will happen if i put oberon 7 close to wall my room size height 10.5 feet length 13 feet width 11 feet
speaker should be placed a couple of feet away from the wall. Otherwise, it sounds very boomy. Oberon 7 can handle well low frequencies, so it definitely sounds boomy when you place it close to the walls. Basically, you are increasing the bass reflection. Otherwise, if you treat your room, then you can place it closer to the wall. but I could recommend you place at least 2 or more feet away from the wall.

From your room picture, I think you have two door openings on either side of your TV. That is tricky. In that case, you place your speakers closer to the TV that sounds very 2Dimentional for movies and music. When you go further away from 2 speakers, you feel 3D or stereo effects. In this case, try the other side of the room.

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-06 at 15.19.02_2b6bd3d6.jpg

From your room picture, I think you have two door openings on either side of your TV. That is tricky. In that case, you place your speakers closer to the TV that sounds very 2Dimentional for movies and music. When you go further away from 2 speakers, you feel 3D or stereo effects. In this case, try the other side of the room.

View attachment 85886
try other side how? i cant put tv elsewhere

View attachment 85886
can i wall mount dali opticon 2 just behind the tv left and right side? sound will be better or worse if i put on tv unit

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back