LG OLED A/B/C/G Series TV Owners Thread (No price talk)

hey folks, is it fine to buy C4 now that it's been a while since the green tint complaints? I checked on AVS forums and even back then peeps were saying it was an issue with very few models.

I checked around stores and none of them have a C3/G3 in stock, so I'll have to mostly buy a C4 only this Diwali sale

hey folks, is it fine to buy C4 now that it's been a while since the green tint complaints? I checked on AVS forums and even back then peeps were saying it was an issue with very few models.

I checked around stores and none of them have a C3/G3 in stock, so I'll have to mostly buy a C4 only this Diwali sale
Did you get the C4? If not try hard for C3/G3 and you will not regret it, price too will be very lucrative. If you can get it, then nothing better than this and I don't think there's much improvement in C4 from C3 as this itself is just superb. Best of luck and let us know.

All LG OLED users there's a superb offer from LG from today i.e., 9th Sept upto 13th Oct - LG Streaming Week. Free subscriptions as well as discounts on many ott. Worth checking it out.

Did you get the C4? If not try hard for C3/G3 and you will not regret it, price too will be very lucrative. If you can get it, then nothing better than this and I don't think there's much improvement in C4 from C3 as this itself is just superb. Best of luck and let us know.
no, I havent, issue is in my local area and nearby cities, all retailers are saying C3 is out of stock, so the C3 choice for me is not there anymore unfortunately.

I really want to get a G3 over C4, there was a freak LG offer in July where I could have gotten G3 for 120K but I missed that by minutes and I havent found any competing offer since. I was offered G4 55' for 135K but that was really out of budget considering I would have to shell out 22k for the extended warranty so unfortunately had to let it go, since there wasnt even no cost EMI option with the retailer. I'm really hoping some good offers come on Diwali, because peeps on price thread are posting some really incredible offers but when I ask the nearby retailers, they straight up refuse to even consider price matching it a little. So, I'm not sure what I'll be able to afford come Diwali and it looks like C4 is the only realistic choice for me

For context: I have asked every RD/Croma/LG Store in a 200Km radius from my town, none are willing to price match what peeps post here.

no, I havent, issue is in my local area and nearby cities, all retailers are saying C3 is out of stock, so the C3 choice for me is not there anymore unfortunately.

I really want to get a G3 over C4, there was a freak LG offer in July where I could have gotten G3 for 120K but I missed that by minutes and I havent found any competing offer since. I was offered G4 55' for 135K but that was really out of budget considering I would have to shell out 22k for the extended warranty so unfortunately had to let it go, since there wasnt even no cost EMI option with the retailer. I'm really hoping some good offers come on Diwali, because peeps on price thread are posting some really incredible offers but when I ask the nearby retailers, they straight up refuse to even consider price matching it a little. So, I'm not sure what I'll be able to afford come Diwali and it looks like C4 is the only realistic choice for me

For context: I have asked every RD/Croma/LG Store in a 200Km radius from my town, none are willing to price match what peeps post here.
Well in that case it's best to wait for next month as from October 1st week retailers will start getting new offers for Diwali and then you could get some better deal. Generally LG provides 3 years warranty during these offers to lure buyers so if you can get this then it would save you from extended warranty.

Anyways best of luck.

Well in that case it's best to wait for next month as from October 1st week retailers will start getting new offers for Diwali and then you could get some better deal. Generally LG provides 3 years warranty during these offers to lure buyers so if you can get this then it would save you from extended warranty.

Anyways best of luck.
I thought 3 years was standard?

Did you get pointers on this? Green tint is the only thing that's diverting me to spend extra on g4. I was hopeful they might have fixed it in their newer batch but it doesn't appear so. I, too, looking for inputs from buyers who bought one recently.

Also all LG OLED users there is a new firmware version 13.40.75 updated from 03.31.82. it's major jump and after doing some research on the web and other forums.

DO NOT UPDATE this firmware as it has some bugs. People have reported that the screensaver does not start by itself and takes almost 30 mins and hence prone to screen burning among other issues. It's better to wait for a newer or updated firmware and then update.

Did you get pointers on this? Green tint is the only thing that's diverting me to spend extra on g4. I was hopeful they might have fixed it in their newer batch but it doesn't appear so. I, too, looking for inputs from buyers who bought one recently.
green tint was only there on C4, not G4

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back