LG OLED A/B/C/G Series TV Owners Thread (No price talk)

@altair21 I tried a white screen, and didn't find any noticeable degradation or green tint on my TV.
Can you click a pic to demonstrate that? When was your TV manufactured?
I dont have a TV, I am looking into a C4 and saw Rting's review where they mentioned Green tint if you looked at the tv from an angle. I was hoping it would only be early LG models hiccups and it looks like it indeed is an early model issue, even on AVSforums, peeps are saying its a one-off case.

I dont have a TV, I am looking into a C4 and saw Rting's review where they mentioned Green tint if you looked at the tv from an angle. I was hoping it would only be early LG models hiccups and it looks like it indeed is an early model issue, even on AVSforums, peeps are saying its a one-off case.
Went to showroom few days ago. They had C4 on display. Told to put on full white screen on youtube & shown them green tint from side angles. Even with so much light & other TVs running, it was much prominent & kept on increasing as we moved towards side. Salesmen didn't have a word to defend that

Went to showroom few days ago. They had C4 on display. Told to put on full white screen on youtube & shown them green tint from side angles. Even with so much light & other TVs running, it was much prominent & kept on increasing as we moved towards side. Salesmen didn't have a word to defend that
oof really? then it's FUBAR for me, C3 out of stock for me here and G3/G4 out of budget ;~;

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back