OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Please share your installation experience. Did you go for wall mount or did the installation team provide you the ddifferent options for wall mount?
I went with adjustable wall mount. Had to pay 3200 extra for the stand. Also they left the default table mount and wall mount with me. Installation team was professional.

Now I have 2 extra stands lying with me.

Also wanted to update here that Sony is running an extended warranty offer for TVs purchased between Sep 6th to Nov 10th depending on the model. I got 3 years warranty on my TV purchased from Amazon under this offer, otherwise it's usually just 1 year warranty for online purchases.

Finally purchased LG C4 for what I think is a very good deal. The final price was 1.12L for the TV. I somehow convinced the guy to give me even better price, less than 1.1L but he said the least he could go for was 1.12L, if not the double cashback would not be applicable, hence the final price would be higher, so I got him to add the additional 3K discount on extended warranty 😁

Also I got the 2 years extended warranty priced at 22K with 30% discount, so it costed me around 15K plus 3K extra discount. So the final price was around 1.25L with 3+2 years warranty and additional insurance which is applicable for the first 2 years (costed around 6K but got that discounted completely) and it covers physical damage.

I hope this is a very good deal and the price wouldn't go less than 1.12. Thoughts?

FYI, this was in RD JP Nagar and he promised to give the same discount if someone wishes to purchase the same. Anyone from b'lore looking to buy the TV, do let me know, I'll share you his contact details.
Hi,

I have been lurking on these forums for over a year and want to buy a LG G4 65" by Deepavali.

Can you pls share RD J P Nagar sales executive details (I stay in J P Nagar and want to see what best deal they can give)? Just registered on this forum and could'nt figure out how to DM you and hence this post.

Did you buy separately outside or they carried it and you paid to them?

Also can you please share pictures of the adjustable wall mount or make and model number?
They had the mount with them.
Part number shown in the bill is F50668627.
Name says Swivel Bracket.

It's not as good as the the one I have from LG for my OLED, but of satisfactory quality.

I went with adjustable wall mount. Had to pay 3200 extra for the stand. Also they left the default table mount and wall mount with me. Installation team was professional.
whats the difference between adjustable one and the standard? I saw my friend's B3's wall mount, and it had the usual, push/pull, tilt from all corners/sides movement that you would expect, and that came standard with the tv

EDIT: nvm, you ordered the X90L

whats the difference between adjustable one and the standard? I saw my friend's B3's wall mount, and it had the usual, push/pull, tilt from all corners/sides movement that you would expect, and that came standard with the tv
I got the standard one from Sony 3 years back for my 65" tv but it is a vanilla mount and does not push/pull/tilt :-(

I got the standard one from Sony 3 years back for my 65" tv but it is a vanilla mount and does not push/pull/tilt :-(
yeah, LG has the best one, I tried sourcing aftermarket ones but most of them were really flimsy and the ones recommended online had ridiculous imports costs with them.

I just got back from RD

The following was offered to me:

LG G4 65: 2.10 after all cashback etc. This included a 3 year warranty (Diwali offer)
Samsung S95D 65: 180 after all cashback etc. This included a 3 year warranty (Diwali offer)

Any thoughts? Which is the better TV? Are these the best prices?

I just got back from RD

The following was offered to me:

LG G4 65: 2.10 after all cashback etc. This included a 3 year warranty (Diwali offer)
Samsung S95D 65: 180 after all cashback etc. This included a 3 year warranty (Diwali offer)

Any thoughts? Which is the better TV? Are these the best prices?
Yes, I got at similar prices; 2.08 for G4 65 and 35k for additional 3 years RD warranty

Hi,

I have been lurking on these forums for over a year and want to buy a LG G4 65" by Deepavali.

Can you pls share RD J P Nagar sales executive details (I stay in J P Nagar and want to see what best deal they can give)? Just registered on this forum and could'nt figure out how to DM you and hence this post.
I've shared 2 numbers with you on DM (You should probably see it under notifications on the top right). You can call the JP Nagar executive and tell him that I've shared you his number and tell him that he promised the same price of 1.12L (Plus discount on extended warranty). If for any reason he doesn't co-operate, call the other guy who's from RD Koramangala. Even he quoted the same price. Do let me know if there are any issues.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back