Owner/Expert view on Samy 51e8000

even i just got delivered a brand new 51e8000.thanks to all the members in this thread in helping me purchase this.
i got it through the bajaj finserv finance as they were giving 1 year extended warranty at a cost o rs.2825 which gets added in the emi though i had taken the full cash along with them.
@edges,
Could you please share the extended warranty document, I just want to know what is covered and what is not

Hi pralhadz/SammyDude

New to hiFiVision, so could not PM you guys... I am in Hyderabad and all dealers are quoting 95K only (Bajaj Electronics, Samsung Plaza, and few local dealers near Kukatpally). Can you please try doing PM me and let me know if I can get better price?

Thanks
Even I am not able to PM you. I think you might need to check your a/c settings.
Anyways drop mail to [email protected]

@sammydude, it would be great if you could post snaps of the extended warranty pages thanks in advance :)

Sorry for the delay. Here you go. Haven't received official docs yet. This is from the manual which was given to me. The proposal form has an option for 12/24 months. Though I opted for 2 years extended warranty, I will know for sure only after I get the docs.

warr1z.jpg

warr2.jpg

warr3.jpg

warr4.jpg

For those trying to avoid black bars when playing mkv files, follow these steps to zoom in and change picture size. Though the proportion of the picture size may change and make the people appear taller, it will protect the screen from burn-in during the initial days.

1) After the mkv file has started playing,press the TOOLS button on the remote.
2) A menu appears on the right. Scroll down to Picture Size.
3) Change to 'Mode 2'

Even after changing to 'Mode 2', if the picture size doesn't change then abandon thought of playing movie. Too risky to play movies with black bars.

I'm still trying to find out why certain movies don't change size after choosing 'Mode 2'

I have received tab2. I want to sell it. Any idea how much I can expect?
MRP is 21800 and I think samsung retail price might be around 19500

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay. Here you go. Haven't received official docs yet. This is from the manual which was given to me. The proposal form has an option for 12/24 months. Though I opted for 2 years extended warranty, I will know for sure only after I get the docs.

warr1z.jpg

warr2.jpg

warr3.jpg

warr4.jpg

Thanks Sammy for uploading. This answers most of my questions, thanks again..

Last edited:
Any idea on the availability in Delhi.. Only demo piece is available in couple of shops. Is there stock crunch in other cities too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back