Post your latest AV purchase(s)......

Nope. The CDs are worth the purchase, will be writing a post about this, but the recording of every single CD is stunning. It's completely uncoloured.

Gets some time to get used to, but then you realise unlike most classical CDs, here, the recording engineer has not added anything (no reverb, no tilted highs or mids or lows, nada). No noise. zip. no masala. Only pure music, and then you realise, you have clear transparent path straight into the soul of the raga.

The CDs were cheap too, cost me only 470 INR per CD, including shipping, customs, everything: https://indiaarchivemusic.com/
Thanks a ton for sharing 😍. Probably a month back, a senior gentleman paid me a visit with his auditioning CD, which consisted of short tracks of his classical indian music collection. The plan was to listen for 30 mins, as anything beyond that is pure torture owing to the heat. But once we hit play, it ended up being a 2 hr session of pure musical Nirvana. I never paid much attention to Indian classical music before, but it has become my favorite right now. And just when I was searching for ways to get hold of them on CD, your good selves posted the above. Will be getting the entire collection soon. Thanks again :)

Got a portronics soundbar for 6k from amaon and more than happy with its result. I guess it had 200w of power and 3modes (news, music and movies) gave extensive control over the base it gives out.
The soundbar itself had only speakers (no power supply or woofer in it) and it was as heavy as the woofer ( which had the power supply).

Got a acer tv from amazon for a good deal and the audioand video experience was very good. The sound was amazing which only needed an extra subwoofer to match...hopefully yhere was so.e bluetooth or wireless subwoofer to go along with it.
The google tv was too good to believe.
All in all VFM!! At its best!!

When encouraging product like these, the market would become more price effecient (to performance)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back