Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

I just thought it'd be easier and faster to get to the sound I want if I went the custom route. That way all the variables or as many as possible are within your control ;)

sachi
I envy you all guys - suri, soundsgreat and others in DIY section.
There is nothing more gratifying and satisfying in knowing and doing things one love.
My Cheers to all DIYs.

K heres the daylight pics for whoever wanted

Fronts
2w4we2e.jpg

Rears
2hnp3b9.jpg

AVR
jjspsn.jpg

Tower collage
m8iteh.jpg

Rear collage
b6yg3r.jpg

Last edited:
@CorElement: Excellent ! :licklips: This is what we wanted, Thank You.

EDIT: Room is :thumbsup:.

Last edited:
Your rears are much better speakers than your fronts. Change them over :P.

I auditioned for the e770 and s718 and s606 towers side by side, it wasn't as rich and soul filling as the s718's :yahoo:. These really just completely do it for me. My only complaint would be a weak "higher meds" but not missing. But compared to the e770's, the e770's had a superior "med highs" and "high meds" while the s718's Crushed the e770's in lows, higher lows, lower meds, and meds, the high was not as good as the e series but it was superior to the other studio models, horn loaded tweeter. So considerring im a low and med freak I found the s718's more pleasing to my senses.

Last edited:
^^You don't know what those tiny speakers are capable of when paired with a good amp. They'll beat those crappy s718s to pulp.
I would'nt say his 718s are CRAPPY,i'd say good in they're pricerange,Somebody goes to all that trouble to show you and anybody else who wants to see them and you insult the kit.OH! I forgot you're the almighty R.O.C:indifferent14:

I would'nt say his 718s are CRAPPY,i'd say good in they're pricerange,Somebody goes to all that trouble to show you and anybody else who wants to see them and you insult the kit.OH! I forgot you're the almighty R.O.C:indifferent14:

LOL alright now no fighting over me guys :licklips:

Technically yes the e series is higher than the S series, the proper match would have been the e770 towers

, but like I said, I had the choice and I picked the s718's cuz of the reasons I mentioned in my previous post. So Even if anyone told me they were crappy, I wouldnt care :D

Last edited:
I really like Sumit's System. Everything is great from Setup to the Full Dediacated HT Room. 5 Starts to Sumit. Buddy i would like to meet you when i will come to meerut. I frequently visit meerut as most of my relatives live thr. Please give me your address and phone number so that i can meet you and can get your expert advise to build my HT system. Once again you really have a great setup.

Hi corElement,

why those surr are above fronts?Only for photo?

Do you have 2 setups?

Last edited:
I really like Sumit's System. Everything is great from Setup to the Full Dediacated HT Room. 5 Starts to Sumit. Buddy i would like to meet you when i will come to meerut. I frequently visit meerut as most of my relatives live thr. Please give me your address and phone number so that i can meet you and can get your expert advise to build my HT system. Once again you really have a great setup.

Thanks...
Where are you from?

Sumit

:lol: :lol: Haven't we seen enough of this in the past couple of days here? :rolleyes:

In another Thread, the almighty says: Well I have a lot of respect for Wilson Audio speakers. They maybe overpriced, but they sound exceptional and maybe to many who can afford them, that is all what matters. I had auditioned the Duette bookshelf a couple of years ago and I couldn't find a single fault in the way it sounded. It made the B&W N804 sound like a tin can with exactly the same electronics chain.

Here's the Link: http://www.hifivision.com/general-chit-chat/7752-what-if-savant-wrong-2.html#post100966

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilson Duette is $ 12,500 while B&W N804 is $ 3,500

Are you justified to compare Apples to Oranges??? And then pass comments expecting others to breeze past them like a child's storybook?

These ferocious remarks are uncalled for - pal! :)
I WAS more annoyed with the fact that some1 went to a lot of hassle only to get told some of his stuff was crappy.We can go on all day comparing apples to oranges:they are what they are.PAL;)

Last edited:
LOL alright now no fighting over me guys :licklips:

Technically yes the e series is higher than the S series, the proper match would have been the e770 towers

bild

, but like I said, I had the choice and I picked the s718's cuz of the reasons I mentioned in my previous post. So Even if anyone told me they were crappy, I wouldnt care :D
Good for you.I suppose there are all kinds:Ones who appreciate what trouble some people go to for others,and begrudging ones sitting there WAITING to get one over,IT is what it is.I know you dont want anyone fighting over you:)

Last edited:
sachi
I envy you all guys - suri, soundsgreat and others in DIY section.
There is nothing more gratifying and satisfying in knowing and doing things one love.
My Cheers to all DIYs.

Thanks sbg!!..I must give credit to all those who came before me however cause it was through creations of others I was inspired too. Also to those who helped me get on this path..DIY sure is satisfying..when things go as planned :rolleyes:

corElement:
That is a well put together home theater..Clearly you have given much thought to it and it makes me happy to see such dedication and care among Indian audiophiles..
Jamo speakers are great for Home Theaters setups..enjoy sir!! :)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back