Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

corElement, those are some nice Jamo based setups you have been posting including your own setup.

hmm which towers are those,
0810-26.jpg

REFERENCE IMAGE

e-570's ?
Yup, those are the E-570s. I have a pair of these, currently being used as surrounds in my HT:lol:. I like the sound of the 570s and will be moving them to my bedroom setup as soon as I receive my di-pole surrounds (in transit).

Hi,

The system I am listening to at present.

Linn LP12/ITTOK/ Soundsmith rebuilt ASAK/Fidelity Research frt4 step up transformer/Lyrita phono stage(Mullard GZ34,Telefunken ECC83->Siemens 5751-> Tungsol 5687)

Lyrita 2A3/45 SET amp (Mullard GZ34,RCA45, Tungsol 5687)

Altec horn loaded speakers(Altec 515B woofers and Altec 288-16G compression drivers, first order crossover at 900-1000hz)

I have got my Linn Karma after a rebuild by Soundsmith will mount it on the Linn soon.

I will recomend that any one with expensive cartridges needing a rebuild send them to these guys .They do a fantastic job.

Soundsmith: phono cartridge retipping and rebuilding

Glowing tubes in the dark,Duke Ellington on the Linn.

Regards
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,
very nice setup. Good to see another satisfied fellow user of lyrita produtcs.:) BTw what is the spacing of your speakrs from each other?
Thanks.

BTw what is the spacing of your speakrs from each other?

Hi,

The inside edges of the speakers are 6.5 feet apart.

I am constrained by a small listening room.

Regards
Rajiv

@ Gunner: Looks nice. But won't the background light cause distraction while watching a movie? Some more brighter pics please? :)

Last edited:
@ Gunner: Looks nice. But won't the background light cause distraction while watching a movie? Some more brighter pics please? :)
No distraction mnh, it kinda reduces the glare/strain on the eyes, looks kinda kool too, sry about the fuzzy image, took that off my Laptop Cam *Off to steal a digicam*
hi Gunner,

those are the champagne speakers from LG?:)

regds
Yes, they are. :) Love the Bass.

Gunner

Nice set-up, Like the colours. Where did you source those lights from?
LED Strips, sources from the back of the Tele, from the pelmet and there is a glass carving on the left which has one (although the intensity from it is kinda dimmed due to the glass coverage).

@ mnh, sry dude having a hard time finding my digi cam. :(

LED Strips, sources from the back of the Tele, from the pelmet and there is a glass carving on the left which has one (although the intensity from it is kinda dimmed due to the glass coverage).

@ mnh, sry dude having a hard time finding my digi cam. :(

Sorry - Wanted to ask where you bought it from and how much damage?

Wow! Track skipping at its best on a tape player/rec. Thanks for introducing to this awesome piece of kit!
I wish I hadnt given up on my tape collection.

Hi audio_engr
Why dont you find a way to use this beauty regularly?
It will be a sheer waste packed in a box lying in the loft
I know you wont sell it maybe because your father gifted this to you.

Audio_engr - it warmed me - to see such a pristine nak. Makes me wonder what other 'classic' equipment you got hidden in your attic.:lol: If time permits - kindly do share some photos of your other classics - it will definitley enrich the forum. I am a member of Audiokarma.org and a lot of members there have well preserved classic equipment and the get togethers are always a blast (of-course the biggest being the Audiokarma Show where there are rooms dedicated to classic gear) - and it never ceases to amaze me how well built these classic beauties were and how smooth and rich they sound. I owned a few classic Marantz receivers from the 70's (2270 etc) and also had a few Sansui/Marantz tuners and they made beautiful music.
Cheers
Sid

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back