Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

@sid, thanks! congrats on the xpression too :)

@iaudio , haha should have done that

Last edited:
^ where did u get that speaker stand and rack? how much did you pay for em?

you setup looks neat!

I hope your speakers are closed box or front firing, cause they seem pretty close the the wall.

@ Praveen
Thanks. Rack is from 'casa interiors' ..google them for their website.

The speakers stands are funny and for the time being - ignore them. They will be replaced the coming week.

Sid, please take some eye level shots of the cartridge from the front and sides as closeups. Plus, step back and take some snaps of the cartridge/arm combo against the vinyl surface. I want to see how the cartridge is aligned the best I can from photographs.

Do you have a alignment protractor that maybe Project supplied with the turntable? It would be good if we can take some snaps with the cartridge on the alignment grid to see general alignment as well.

Post the pics when you get a chance....I want to see what is going on.
Too difficult to say from the pics you posted, but the table looks WONDERFUL! Beautiful shots sir. You really have a way with the camera.

~G

Bottle, what are those things on which you have kept your speakers? Is it part of the shelf? or you added those?

Seemed like old speakers

Cheapo DIY stand , 2 concrete cinderblocks :lol: painted brown to match the wooden furniture. Each block weighs about 40kgs

@myriad,

how do you tell that the allignment is off from a visual inspection ? and also my pro-jects cart is similarly alligned the way sids is

Last edited:
@ Myriad, Shaizada.

I shall get the pics for you guys to peek at. The sound is reasonably involving, i could realise when i played the Pearl Diver by Stockfish records! It was a differnt level of soundstaging and clarity than even the Thoren 125th Anniv i got.

Not too far but it was clearly audible like the difference between an mp3 128k and a FLAC.

Post the pics when you get a chance....I want to see what is going on.
Too difficult to say from the pics you posted, but the table looks WONDERFUL! Beautiful shots sir. You really have a way with the camera.

~G

va! va!! voom!!! pix are nice. shows u are into photography AND hi-fi.

The Rack
---
A close up
The 99Pre
---
The 909Power
---
The 11 L2
---
The Project ii Expression Turntable
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---

The mesh of wires thru the acrylic connecting the arm!
Wishes

Last edited:
Thanks Ashok bhai.
Dada dont quote my post, seems its taking nearly a full page in here. Before someone complains the mods and asks me to remove the pics :)

excellent pic of ur TT. and the TT itself too adds to this.

My setup

dscn1727m.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking setup Sidharth !!!! nice pictures.
TT looks absolutely cool :cool:

Anil

The Rack
---
5fkn74.jpg

A close up
i5t0fm.jpg

The 99Pre
---
24yzam1.jpg

The 909Power
---
2np1r5.jpg

The 11 L2
---
jqrkh4.jpg

ketc15.jpg

301eeed.jpg

The Project ii Expression Turntable
---
an0ac0.jpg

---

24yctmo.jpg

---

j0bakp.jpg

---

21brnr9.jpg

---

9toisj.jpg

---

4t4m15.jpg

---

2hgafzq.jpg

---

t0hzl3.jpg

---

The mesh of wires thru the acrylic connecting the arm!
59ub9u.jpg

Wishes

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back